EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The possibilities are endless for additional non uniform characters. I'm salivating at the potential figures, Harry Mudd, Kor, Gorn, Romulan Cmdr, Gowron, Sela, Chang, Illia Admiral McCoy, Garak, Shran, Rom, Leeta, Gul Dukat, Guinan, Weyoun....think that's 4000 grand I've just spent šŸ˜†
Not sure if heā€™s in the above, but Iā€™d quite like the klingon battle cruiser captain fella from TMP - the Mark Lenard one šŸ‘šŸ»

Guinan
Carol and David Marcus
Sybok
Harry Mudd
Cyrano Jones
Would bloody love a Sybok. I know the film gets constantly dumped on, but I like it and totally get itā€™s faults. However Sybok was a cool character with so much potential - he should have been used more and not binned off in one filmā€¦

I know it would have to be pretty much an entire suit/body mould so probably wonā€™t happen but Iā€™d love a hirogen - preferably a fully armoured one with a nice shiny very large riflešŸ‘ŒšŸ» With height accuracy too.

The possibilities are endless for additional non uniform characters. I'm salivating at the potential figures, Harry Mudd, Kor, Gorn, Romulan Cmdr, Gowron, Sela, Chang, Illia Admiral McCoy, Garak, Shran, Rom, Leeta, Gul Dukat, Guinan, Weyoun....think that's 4000 grand I've just spent šŸ˜†
This is a great list and I would buy everyone on it. I would also add Andrea and Nog.

So where do you guys buy your figures? Direct from company? Sideshow? Your own dealer?
I guess what I'm trying to figure out- is if anyone has a dealer that doesn't charge tax and doesn't mind sharing that info with me...
I've been buying from Underground Figures. Definitely check them out, especially if you are in the northeast.

Are we going to have predetermined choices or can we just shout out whatever we want?
I want
Gul Dukat
Weyoun
Garak
Guinan
Martok
Gowron
Tuvix(I'm so serious)

Perhaps a Jeffrey Combs two pack with Shran and Weyoun!

Personally, Iā€™d like Lizard man Tom Paris! Which doesnā€™t really count but maybe? Really though, itā€™s Kurtwood Smithā€™s Annorax I want!

I'll put what I said on his Facebook post:

Plenty to choose from, for me personally it would only be TNG, but each series has some excellent choices.

TNG - Hugh, Gowron, Moriarty, Guinan, Lore, Tomalak, Sarek
DS9 - Martok, Garak, Weyoun, Dukat, Jem'Hadar.
VOY - Hirogen, Seska, One, Annorax, Species 8472 (test your skills with that one!).

Just some off the top of my head.

The chair I imagine will be in fair demand itself.

Kirk never actually sat in it in this uniform outside of promotional photos but it will appeal to those picking up TMP Kirk as well as WoK Kirk and Spock.

I hope there are enough chairs, Iā€™d hate to be the one to miss out on or decide to pass on TMP in favour of WoK and not get the chair.
There is so much buzz about the TMP set I am starting to worry that I will miss out! At least I can go back to plan A and get a custom uniform for QMX Kirk. I defo need that chair though!

I agree with most of the big names already suggested.

Iā€™m surprised no one has mentioned Lursa and Bā€™etor yet (Redemption or Generations).
I had their Playmates figures. Those were enough, Klingon cleavage and all.
playmates-star-trek-generations_1_53e9a7ad8619ea3a2abe09f6f68c0aa1.jpg

There is so much buzz about the TMP set I am starting to worry that I will miss out! At least I can go back to plan A and get a custom uniform for QMX Kirk. I defo need that chair though!
There are good reasons to worry. There's a huge unexpected possible TMP collectors added to the mix.

Thanks to David Fein, i think those whom I discouraged to collect TMP in the uniform sector can't cover the new interested audience generated by David. David, the producer of the 4K TMP, is still actively promoting our TMP figures release.

The strategy might have back fired to generate even more demand.

Remember, I planned to destroy all prototyping and production info and assets including head molds, so they can't be reproduced without another heavy investment (more like forever None)

I worry too many things for too many years for 1/6 Trek. I will will let you guys handle this TMP yourself.

Iā€™m wondering if we have miss read Nanjin here - if this figure has a screen lane set colour in the same box then he wears a jacket and an undershirt.

Assuming the undershirt has a set and screen colour too thatā€™s 4 tops for 2 looks.

1655137083495.gif

There are FOUR OUTFITS! :LOL:

@nanjin Can you clarify this point for us? Is it as @mynameschris has described or is it the full standard uniform (set and screen colour) plus the Darmok Jacket and Grey Undershirt for the Deluxe option?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
View attachment 583041

There are FOUR OUTFITS!

@nanjin Can you clarify this point for us? Is it as @mynameschris has described or is it the full standard uniform (set and screen colour) plus the Darmok Jacket and Grey Undershirt for the Deluxe option?

Thank you in advance.
Seems like people want to put my words on a stone. I can change my mind anytime before production. NOTHING is firm. I can even scratch the leisure jacket totally from Picard.

I think is better for you guys to wait for EXO-6 annoucements instead of receiving info from me. You can hold them responsible instead of me.

Back