EXO-6 Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this show. Preordered Pike, and will definitely get Spock. I’m not sure yet about the others. I really want a 1/6 Uhura. They haven’t done one yet.
I think he's still struggling to come up with a good body for those curvier women. Even the one used for the La'an proto wasn't quite right for her.

I love this show. Preordered Pike, and will definitely get Spock. I’m not sure yet about the others. I really want a 1/6 Uhura. They haven’t done one yet.
Same for me. Ordered Pike and will do same for Spock. I do want Pike in his wheelchair if/when it is released. I just wish they would do more TOS characters, would get the entire crew if possible to complete what I already have.

Uhura family…

IMG5323.jpeg

Just getting caught up on Season 2. Was NOT expecting that Lower Decks crossover! 😲

Also, I’m going to need that pin up poster of Number One…. KnowwhatImsayin?

Last edited:
Just getting caught up on Season 2. Was NOT expecting that Lower Decks crossover! 😲

Also, I’m going to need that pin up poster of Number One…. KnowwhatImsayin?
I absolutely loved the crossover, my only disappointment was from getting excited that they were going to actually visit the NX-01 to get that Horonium lol.

Nanjin has mentioned doing figures for live-action Boimler and Mariner as part of the SNW line (whether or not there's serious plans is anyone's guess ofc), so hopefully Boimler would come with the pin-up ;P

These sculpts are amazing. I could recognize everyone instantly, wow. I also wish the Voyager figures were more like this, though I like Janeway and Chakotay. I don't generally like the newer Treks, but I was surpised to love this one from the start. Pike and Pike's hair are fabulous and he looks better here than in the photos on the website.

This will be my representation of TOS-era Spock. I have TMP Spock, and plan to get TWOK Spock as well, but I don't plan to double dip on a Nimoy TOS Spock AND a Peck TOS Spock. I will, however, get a Quinto Spock.

They need to get someone who can pose the figures to do these solicitation images. Their go to pose seems to be... standing there. Standing there with arms tucked behind them. Makes me think they can't move below the waist.

They need to get someone who can pose the figures to do these solicitation images. Their go to pose seems to be... standing there. Standing there with arms tucked behind them. Makes me think they can't move below the waist.
The Exo-6 statement is they wanted a dignified Spock like pose, not a Steven Seagal action man it seems. I just ordered mine from Timewalker and I am still debating how I want to pose both him and Captain Pike.

Yeah the most they ever seem to do is move the head and arms in these promo shots. Did they forget they can also twist the torso and angle the hips and widen the legs for more dynamic poses? Even if you prefer your Trek figures in more dignified poses in your collection, it's still nice to see what else they're capable of.

Back