• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold PRICE REDUCED!!! EXO-6 Star Trek: The Motion Picture ADMIRAL JAMES T. KIRK 1/6 Scale Figure MINT FACTORY SEALED RARE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfe123

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE: EXTREMELY RARE EXO-6 Star Trek: The Motion Picture (TMP) Admiral James T. Kirk 1/6 scale action figure. Never displayed; never removed-from-the-box. It's MINT in its original and FACTORY SEALED cardboard shipper box. Almost impossible to find. This EXO-6 1/6th scale figure was a limited edition, and the edition size produced was much less as compared to other releases. The pre-orders for this Admiral Kirk action figure were sold out within days.

I am the sole owner of this item. I purchased it directly from Sideshow Collectibles when it was originally released. From a smoke free collector home. Shipping to United States only. No international shipping allowed. I will double box for additional shipping protection. $365 shipped. Paypal payments only. Don't miss out on your chance to own this awesome Star Trek collectible figure!!

Two-and-a-half years as chief of Starfleet Operations may have made me a little stale, but I wouldn't exactly consider myself ... untried. They gave her back to me, Scotty.

A decade after leaving the small screen as Captain Kirk, William Shatner returned to the role of Admiral James T. Kirk, for a huge, big-budget theatrical motion picture that changed the Star Trek franchise forever and ensured its lasting legacy. Now The Captain that started it all makes his first appearance as an EXO-6 Museum Quality 1:6 scale collectible figure from EXO-6. Depicted in his formal Admiral’s uniform, we see Kirk in his first appearance in Star Trek: The Motion Picture, recreating the look he had as he beheld his true love, the Enterprise, in all her refitted beauty. This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century uniform to his belt buckle bio-monitor, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Captain Kirk captures the moment he first saw the Enterprise in space dock and has a realistic, hand-painted likeness. This fine collectible figure is a perfect representation of your favorite Admiral and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
kirk1.jpgkirk2.jpgkirk3.jpgkirk4.jpg

IMG_3787.JPG
IMG_3788.JPG

Last edited:
Back