EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanguard1138

Freakzoid
Reaction score
With the recent announcement on StarTrek.com it looks like it's time for a new show specific thread.
First reveals are:

Admiral Picard:
45a1ad5958999c0708d7c78ee2dd69ee.jpg

Worf
f4937a7573597328e3ee0c2943fb4311.jpg

and Vadic
e7a048eda782e2970a04f2643f05e7f9.jpg

It seems, according to StarTrek.com that they've had help directly from production to help with accuracy as well:
Assisted by showrunner Terry Matalas, costume designer Michael Crow, and property master Jeff Lombardi, along with the Paramount Global Consumer Products team, EXO-6 has been able to construct the most accurate re-creations of the characters fans love (and hate) from the series' third season.

First lineup of figures from Picard. Personally I’m on the fence as to whether or not I really want them. Also curious if we’ll get the full crew or just these three.

IMG_2585.jpeg
IMG_2586.jpeg
IMG_2587.jpeg

I'm i for the whole Trek line so I'm definitely getting them. The only one that will probably stay out on my shelf though is Worf.

I'm wondering how well Vadic will sell myself, I'd imagine she'll be highly limited quantities.

I'd only really want a Shaw from this line for my Captains collection (maybe a Riker), but can definitely see the appeal of the others.

I've restricted myself to one Worf, so have to choose carefully. Current front runner is DS9/TNG movies version.

First lineup of figures from Picard. Personally I’m on the fence as to whether or not I really want them. Also curious if we’ll get the full crew or just these three.
Money and space is going to manage my decisions on these, as its shaping my collection when it comes to Marvel, DC and Star Wars moving forward.

I'm currently building my ideas around Trek around the concept of 3 figures per show / movie - which ties into the Kirk, Spock and McCoy trio.

From this show now we are almost at the stories end its going to be Worf, Seven and Geordi (Shaw's in that mix though) - but this is just a starting point.

I see that Picard at least will be coming with the latest Phaser, I wonder if Worf will have the Dolphin Phaser as I doubt we will get Nemesis era figures so he's likely to be the only option to get that model in this collection (both Riker and Troi did carry them in episode 8 and then Troi again in 9).

Im going to assume that if a character has multiple, distinct costumes such as Worf, Riker and Geordi w should be assuming that the chances are which ever comes first will be the only option.

The figures are tempting but I’m kind of leaning towards saying no truthfully. I’ve yet to watch season three of Picard. I’ve heard it’s good but the first two seasons were so bad.

Even that aside though I’m just not sure if I really need these versions of the characters. They’re cool but ultimately I prefer them in their prime TNG looks.

At the same time the fanboy in me has a hard time saying no. Depends on the price to me and also if we’re going to get the full crew or not. I could maybe go for just Picard and Worf. Not sure if I want a full shelf dedicated to these versions of the characters.

Wow, wasn't expecting to see actual finished prototypes so soon! I'm not totally sure about the Picard sculpt but the outfit actually looks cooler in figure form than on the show.

As for Worf, I like the sculpt but the outfit seems way too bright and patchworky compared to what we saw on screen, so hope that gets refined more.

Vadic looks phenomenal, but I guess I'm one of the few that was a bit underwhelmed by the character, so I'll probably passing on her.

Wow, wasn't expecting to see actual finished prototypes so soon! I'm not totally sure about the Picard sculpt but the outfit actually looks cooler in figure form than on the show.

As for Worf, I like the sculpt but the outfit seems way too bright and patchworky compared to what we saw on screen, so hope that gets refined more.

Vadic looks phenomenal, but I guess I'm one of the few that was a bit underwhelmed by the character, so I'll probably passing on her.
It's probably the colour grading on the show that is throwing you off Worfs outfit

These figures look fantastic in the individual photos.

Haven't watched season 3 yet (will binge-watch soon) but the first two were :poop:.

I just don't see myself picking up this show's line of figures. DS9 is coming along nicely and Voyager looks to be wrapping up well. Add on the TOS, TNG, TMP trio and the TWOK and FC lines and I'll be good to go.

Vadic is an immediate buy for me, as is Shaw if / when we get him. I'd prefer to limit it to characters unique to Picard, so Laris would be a buy, as would Raffi / Rios / Jurati (Though I'd probably skip Elnor).

We'll see how far this line goes. And maybe now, if we're lucky, we'll get Lower Decks / Prodigy figures at some point too.

Pretty sure t
Vadic is an immediate buy for me, as is Shaw if / when we get him. I'd prefer to limit it to characters unique to Picard, so Laris would be a buy, as would Raffi / Rios / Jurati (Though I'd probably skip Elnor).

We'll see how far this line goes. And maybe now, if we're lucky, we'll get Lower Decks / Prodigy figures at some point too.
Pretty sure this will be confined only to S3. But I would definitely love a Laris.

Pretty sure t

Pretty sure this will be confined only to S3. But I would definitely love a Laris.
I'm hoping that isn't the case. I know season one and two were mostly bad, but there are still parts of it i really liked and Id enjoy having a Jurati and Rios pair.

Im not expecting alternatives from season 3, though an in uniform Worf I imagine would be a popular option, never mind season 1/2 characters or versions of characters we will hopefully get from the season 3 line up.

I think in someways I prefer Picard's outfit that he wore on the Stargazer during the first and last episodes to the season 3 look. The jacket, at the least to me, seemed to tie into the uniform he wore in the flashback sequences in season 1 but more importantly reflected his Darmok jacket with the leather esq shoulders.
picard-and-rios-the-stargazer.jpeg

Purely an aesthetic costume choice, the season 3 version at least has more possibilities for accessories and the Comm Badge is different from the rest of the crew.

I know most people would prefer the earlier La Sirena look from season 1, and I'd probably buy it if I'm honest too, but I do really like the idea of a Stargazer Captain Rios as a uniformed Starfleet Captain with a cigar in hand as it is definitely not something you will ever see again in Startrek.

Back