How to cancel in stock order from exo-6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Hatter

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I royally goofed up and ordered a Janeway from Exo-6 by accident. I already have one of her. I've tried to cancel by going through the email, and someone on the facebook site said to contact Nanjin directly. I wouldn't be so impatient, but since it's an in stock figure the money has already been taken out, so I'm worried. How long does exo usually take to ship in stock orders? Do you know how long it usually takes exo or Nanjin to respond? I hope I don't have to try to resell her since there are so many of her already. Does anyone have advice?

Hi, I royally goofed up and ordered a Janeway from Exo-6 by accident. I already have one of her. I've tried to cancel by going through the email, and someone on the facebook site said to contact Nanjin directly. I wouldn't be so impatient, but since it's an in stock figure the money has already been taken out, so I'm worried. How long does exo usually take to ship in stock orders? Do you know how long it usually takes exo or Nanjin to respond? I hope I don't have to try to resell her since there are so many of her already. Does anyone have advice?
Sounds like you explored every option (emailing [email protected] and contacting Nanjin on FB directly).

I’ve heard the customer service email isn’t the greatest for responsiveness. Send him a follow up if you haven’t heard back, I think in stock merchandise shops out rather quickly.

Just sell it when you get it. Or sit on ot awhile then sell at a profit.

I bought 2 of each from QMX and I cleaned up financially. I made 4 times the $ on some of them. I have to finance my habit some how.

Back