EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was no Covid, we might be discussing Orville or I would be participating somewhere else.

I went to Oville after I resigned from QMx at SDCC 2019.

Fate and or Destiny, more Trek series came, I had Trek and Oville stopped since then.
View attachment 580873
Would we have permission to share this? I’m very active in The Orville community and they would get a kick out of this.

Maybe change FC thread to TNG?

Locutus might have a longer or shorter production time. Can't tell now.

Pricing will be industry average. He is not capable to enjoy any production leverage.

Tentatively Deluxe version of TNG Picard will have 4 tops including screen color and set color standard Uniforms.

Awesome collection to have before PCD S3 - the Finale of TNG
View attachment 582583View attachment 582584
FANTASTIC news!
4 tops!?! No way - fancying a change in his look every now and again, very cool and a nice touch.
Standard duty uniform and set colour accuracy for me all the way, but the options are nice to have👌🏻
Agreed! Very happy to hear the standard uniform will be included in this release, that was my main thought when the prototype was shown with the jacket.

This deluxe version sounds fantastic nanjin! Equally looking forward to Locutus.

The pants that go with the jacket are different than the pants that go with the standard duty, so those are 2 completely separate outfits right out of the box.
The boots are different come to think of it as like the pants they are the same as the TOS movie costumes.

I’m wondering if we have miss read Nanjin here - if this figure has a screen lane set colour in the same box then he wears a jacket and an undershirt.

Assuming the undershirt has a set and screen colour too that’s 4 tops for 2 looks.

Exo 6 will be doing a survey asking collectors which non uniformed characters we would like to see soon.

Batman, Andrew and Tobey will still win.

I want the KTL villains.
f798b468a92e2295909b4ad0fa4ca3f2.jpg
cb8af410451853.560e536dbd1dd.jpg
Krall.jpg

That giant jell-o creature with the mine eggs?

Ah the Horta - when I was a kid that was my fave episode (along with "Arena").

Nanjin could add the oversized flying "fried eggs" in the DX version :)

. . . or perhaps as part of a "creature" collection pack if you will . . . that could be used to pose with all the main characters.​

Back