EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those curious of the mock up of Stashwick as posted on Exo-6 social media page.
E037B238-B8AF-4C18-8F25-AF3582CE4E92.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that Shaw will come with the wine glass as he mentioned that he was a Malbec type of person when Picard and Riker came in to have a dinner before the search for Beverly

I do wonder if he'll do a first contact Worf and not a DS9 Worf, what would need to be different between the two? I'm sure there are differences (House of Martok emblem?), but I am not good enough to know exactly what those would be...

I do wonder if he'll do a first contact Worf and not a DS9 Worf, what would need to be different between the two? I'm sure there are differences (House of Martok emblem?), but I am not good enough to know exactly what those would be...

He'll make a DS9 Worf. I know I'm stating the obvious, the major difference between the two would be the space suit and uniform. I highly doubt he'll use the same head sculp for both.

mmexport1680681502453_480x480.jpg

I realize this would be a unique figure that would stand out in the collection, but it's so scene specific (and likely very expensive with third party suppliers almost surely involved a la Kruge) that I think this would be an easy pass for an awful lot of collectors, myself included.

We know there will almost certainly be two, possibly three much more versatile Worf figures (TNG, DS9, PIC) that people will DEFINITELY want, that I can see this one being a (relatively at least) poor seller, especially when you factor in the niche nature of the look, and the tier or two up pricing.

So, if EXO is using each figure to finance the next, this could be a pretty significant gap in the chain because production costs on this one would also be that much higher. At least that's how I see it.

I realize this would be a unique figure that would stand out in the collection, but it's so scene specific (and likely very expensive with third party suppliers almost surely involved a la Kruge) that I think this would be an easy pass for an awful lot of collectors, myself included.

We know there will almost certainly be two, possibly three much more versatile Worf figures (TNG, DS9, PIC) that people will DEFINITELY want, that I can see this one being a (relatively at least) poor seller, especially when you factor in the niche nature of the look, and the tier or two up pricing.

So, if EXO is using each figure to finance the next, this could be a pretty significant gap in the chain because production costs on this one would also be that much higher. At least that's how I see it.

I feel like, instead of Worf, maybe they should have done Neal McDonough's Lt. Hawk in the spacesuit, partially Borgified. I think you'd get more takers that way.
But that ship has sailed, unfortunately.

I don't know if Hawk would've sold. He barely has any lines in the one movie he appears in.

If it were me in charge, I'd have tried to include a Lt. Hawk head/helmet with Worf, and removable ankle extenders to bring the figure up/down to the correct height. Encourages double dipping.

I don't know if Hawk would've sold. He barely has any lines in the one movie he appears in.

If it were me in charge, I'd have tried to include a Lt. Hawk head/helmet with Worf, and removable ankle extenders to bring the figure up/down to the correct height. Encourages double dipping.

I think Worf is not the best choice because we already have at least 3, and maybe more, Worf's coming down the pipeline. That's why I thought the Borgified Hawk would be a good choice. Plus, Neal McDonough has become a pretty well-respected actor since then.
My thinking was, I am more likely to get a character who is unique, than one whom I already have potentially multiple versions of.

This version of Worf is a nice homage to the film and the character, it’s a standout scene. Definitely top 3 of all Trek films IMO. I agree there is a strong possibility of Worf fatigue against the more popular TNG and Dominion War variants that are front and center in most people’s minds.

I think this line will generally suffer from the lack of awareness when EXO-6 first hit the scene. If you missed out on Data and Picard, there’s no point in diving in now. At one point when NT was still active on these forums, he stated they may do a re-release but I don’t see that happening now.

Assuming EVA Worf is the next release in the line, are sales going to be sufficient to fund the next release? Would be nice is EXO-6 was a little more transparent as FC has been dormant for such a long time now.

Back