What's Best Place to buy star trek EX0-6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masters3

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering from people experience buying the EXO-6 Star trek figures which is best site ( EXO-6 website , Bigbadtoystore or Sideshow ) to preorder the figures from ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I was wondering from people experience buying the EXO-6 Star trek figures which is best site ( EXO-6 website , Bigbadtoystore or Sideshow ) to preorder the figures from ?
R.gif

Thanks
EXO-6

Timewalker and BBTS if you’re in the states are the best bet; Sideshow only if you enjoy getting royally screwed on shipping.

Exo-6 directly if you don’t mind the additional shipping and want stuff faster.

There is a SIGNIFICANT delay - worldwide, of course - on buying from the source and buying from a reseller. Seems like it can be over 6 months in some cases.

But, EXO-6 doesn't offer any sort of discount/rewards program like some other sellers do, and you're sitting on pins and needles watching your shipment go though all the COVID-delayed shipping craziness vs. just ordering domestic and waiting a week.

So it's really YMMV. If the increased scariness of international shipping doesn't bother you, and you are time-sensitive, go with EXO-6.

Question so if you are in US EXO-6 even though is international arrives quicker then purchasing from a us dealer like Bigbadtoystore or sideshow ? Also what about entertainment earth that offers free shipping ? Thanks

My Janeway was ordered from Collectorzown and I received her pretty shortly after release, whereas other people were/are waiting for theirs from other places.

Another thing to note about them is that while they may seem higher in price they offer discounts frequently. For instance if you pay for the Enterprise E Captain’s Chair in full you can use a 15% off code, which brings it to $199 and change out the door. So basically no shipping charge.

Question so if you are in US EXO-6 even though is international arrives quicker then purchasing from a us dealer like Bigbadtoystore or sideshow ? Also what about entertainment earth that offers free shipping ? Thanks
Yes. Much quicker. Sometimes 6 months quicker.

Because it goes EXO-6 - you.
Instead of EXO-6 - bulk shipping - retailer - you.

BUT like others have said, that comes at a cost. No coupons, no free shipping, no rewards programs, etc...just faster shipping.

Also, it may be that when the supply chain goes back to some semblance of normal that will change, it'll go down to 1-2 months delay like it used to be, and then you can shop around a bit. Though that may be a long way off, considering what's going on in Hong Kong at the moment.

I used Entertainment Earth for my Janeway and EMH. I received them both about a week ago, no problems. So they ended up being 1-2 months later than those who ordered directly but there's no money upfront and US shipping is free even on pre-orders. It's the safest and least expensive choice for me.

They also tend to leave the pre-order window open a little longer than EXO-6. You can still pre-order Judge Q from them if so inclined.

I’m still waiting on Janeway from Timewalker (it’s said Imminent Arrival for the last 2 months easily). That was the last figure from Exo-6 that I didn’t order direct (it’ll be direct from here on out for figures — I did PO the new chair with Timewalker as I didn’t feel the need to spend an additional $25 for an accessory, when I get free shipping from Timewalker).

I used Entertainment Earth for my Janeway and EMH. I received them both about a week ago, no problems. So they ended up being 1-2 months later than those who ordered directly but there's no money upfront and US shipping is free even on pre-orders. It's the safest and least expensive choice for me.

They also tend to leave the pre-order window open a little longer than EXO-6. You can still pre-order Judge Q from them if so inclined.

I got Janeway just before XMas, and EMH in January, so that's actually not bad. Might have to consider EE for future purchases.

Anywhere to get exo-6 in Canada? Shipping+customs from BBTS is brutal.

Does anyone from Euro-land know if any place "here" carries them? Taxes & Shipping are basically the price of a figure at this point. I want a Spock and a Kirk, but at these prices...

Does anyone from Euro-land know if any place "here" carries them? Taxes & Shipping are basically the price of a figure at this point. I want a Spock and a Kirk, but at these prices...
R.gif
well, this question is a new thing for me...delivering to Euro-land

well, this question is a new thing for me...delivering to Euro-land
It’s like NeverLand, but everyone hates the guy 10km off the border.

I obviously meant any European-based vendors, but I didn’t want to specify any specific country because taxes, shipping restrictions and the such vary, so I was looking for a wider selection to compare. All the ones I know don’t carry the line, but I figured I’d ask just in case. Paying 100€+ in taxes and shipping when the figure costs ~180€ is a tough pill to swallow.

Back