What's Best Place to buy star trek EX0-6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plant Action Figure in the uk stock exo-6 figures

https://www.planetactionfigures.co.uk/
AdeptLoathsomeGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Pounds to euros is another bit of a hurdle, but I'll keep it in mind and compare.

There is a SIGNIFICANT delay - worldwide, of course - on buying from the source and buying from a reseller. Seems like it can be over 6 months in some cases.

But, EXO-6 doesn't offer any sort of discount/rewards program like some other sellers do, and you're sitting on pins and needles watching your shipment go though all the COVID-delayed shipping craziness vs. just ordering domestic and waiting a week.

So it's really YMMV. If the increased scariness of international shipping doesn't bother you, and you are time-sensitive, go with EXO-6.
The Cabal is really being a pain in the A.

Anywhere to get exo-6 in Canada? Shipping+customs from BBTS is brutal.
I found this option recently, I haven’t dealt with them as of yet but they do carry exo-6 and state they can help you locate hard to find items. I recently sent them a note on FC Picard and Data.

They have some vintage collectibles too on their site, they’re out of Quebec.

Attachments

• BE4C1FFB-6539-4232-A43B-2F491C076531.png
    BE4C1FFB-6539-4232-A43B-2F491C076531.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 0
I would go EXO I directly. If not Timewalkertoys.coms, bbts.com and Sideshow are all good options if you are in the States. Not sure about overseas.
That's what I do. I've received my orders in a little under 2 weeks once I get my shipping notice.
BTW. Get figures really happy with them all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220409-124430_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-124430_Chrome.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
With the exception of FC Picard (which I ordered from BBTS) I have ordered all other figures directly through EXO-6, just for the piece of mind.

My fear is of waiting months after being released, receiving an email saying, "...sorry but our allotment was shorthanded and we have to cancel your order..." and not finding it available except on Ebay for an inflated sum.

It has happened to me before, for another set of collectibles.

Back