EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Disco, but I will likely have to pass on those (although Suru looks amazing!) I will try to fund all the TOS, TMP, TWOK, just Picard(s) the rest of VOY...looking at these...that is close to 20 figures! :thud:

These reveals...and others to come, will make me sell my Predator figures, and likely many others in my collection. Star Trek is a main focus of my interests in collecting.

Yeah I have to admit my interest in that Boba has diminished quite a bit as well, and I'm really wishing I hadn't bought into the hype at the time.

Same goes for the Batman/Superman two-pack. Not sure what I was thinking when preordering that. Lol
I like that set, but I just don’t really need it. If anything I’d maybe just get the single Boba.

Depending on how they are spread out my priorities are:

DEFINITELY:
Kirk, Spock and McCoy from Wrath of Khan

MOST LIKELY:
Pike from the Cage
Picard and Riker from TNG

FUNDS PERMITTING:
Kirk and Spock from The Motion Picture
Sisko from DS9
Spock from TOS
Kruge
Khan from Wrath of Khan

For Sure :-
Kirk, Spock, McCoy Wrath of Khan
Kirk, Spock, McCoy dress uniforms (Always wanted these, would be great have Scotty also)
All TOS crew in main uniforms

Maybe :-
Pike and Spock from the Cage
Kirk and Spock TMP

Me before the convention:
“Yep, TWOK Kirk and Spock and I’ll call it done”
Me after the first days of reveals:
“Of course it would be cool to get Bones, and holy crap, Kruge looks amazing. So yeah, maybe some bad guys like Khan. Then…if I have 3 heroes, might be good to balance that out. Maybe Chang will be revealed. Yeah cool. But if they do Kruge’s chair and his dog creature as well…..$$$$$$$$$”
Oh, and if they show a Spock in his Voyage Home hippy robes, I’ll want a Kirk Thatcher punk with boom-box and a humpback whale too please.

First off, congratulations to Nanjin and Exo-6. I was expecting around 14 figures to be revealed at Mission Chicago.
What you have done has created the gold standard for how to roll out a line of 1/6 figures. You have stayed true to your vision but also listened to fans about their dreams.
And it is very evident you have made a LOT of Star Trek fans very happy this weekend.

At last count, I can say I will absolutely be buying 19 figures of the ones shown. There are a few that I can go either way with depending on new reveals and what is rolled out a year from now.

Thanks again, Nanjin, for all your hard work over the last several years. Mission Chicago will live long not only for Trek fans but also through the 1/6 collecting community. Let the preorders commence…

…Talking of Kruge, as Archer comes with Porthos - Nanjin can/will Kruge come with this little cutie?

yes! I also hope for a 1/6 “Klingon monster dog.” This image below was action figure size from many years ago.

5A575880-8FD2-43B5-8B63-0986ECB8BCB4.jpeg

Omg, how did you not just take Saru out of the case and hand it to Doug Jones?!? That man is an icon. Hope you had the Saru signature card ready to roll! I love Saru but I think my favorite Doug Jones character is the Baron followed by the Amphibian man from Shape of Water. What a great guy, can't wait to add Saru to my shelf (he doesn't look quite tall enough next to Pike though....).

So Nanjin has been saying most people were going to need to make some hard choices starting with Chicago.

How's everybody faring with their decisions?

I'm all in for:

Three big ones from TWOK, plus Khan
Kruge
Locutus
Sisko
Quark
Kirk and Spock TMP

I will definitely get others, but that's where I will need to start being more choosy.
So far I'm in for everything... except maybe Archer and Menagerie Pike. And perhaps Riker and Darmok Picard if they don't improve the sculpts.

Last edited:
Regarding the difficult decisions, this is my approach: prioritize and get as many of my top picks as will fit in my budget. Here’s my top 12 in order:
My #1 favorite reveal from the weekend so far is Quark.
#2 has to be TWOK Spock. So good.
#3 TWOK Kirk
#4 Tuvok
#5 Locutus
#6 Saru
#7 Kruge
#8 TNG Picard
#9 La Forge
#10 TWOK Bones
#11 Archer and Porthos
#12 Burnham

I’m really happy Mirror Sulu was shown. He was one I was hoping for but wasn’t sure if we’d actually get him. I think he’s one of the most standout characters that episode.

I’m a little nervous on what will be available at what time and place and my proximity to a keyboard to order or preorder . At the top of my list is TWOK Kirk and Spock w TMP Kirk and Spock a close second. I see that’s seems to be the top of everyone’s list. If I understood Nanjin earlier in the thread TMP two pack was going to be available straight away in limited edition at this convention. And I’m still not clear on TWOK Spock — was the situation that a deluxe edition would be available at the convention ( presumably with that warp core) and a basic version not available until later in the year ? Or Vice-versa ?

Back