EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanjin Tam

2 hrs ·

tlhIngan maH!
Christopher Llyod Kruge set the standard of Klingon as we know it (ignore 21st century inventions)
Amazing Head Sculpt by Dean Tolliver (more surprises will come from Dean)
Amazing Klingom sculpts must have at par Klingon outfits. I had Max Cervantes showed me some detail Klingon outfits. Super detail info.
Small potatoes like us cant tame this beast like villain. Arming with this info, my 1/6 mentor, Mr Yu, the founder of POP Costume as the lead of cut and sew director.
Cut and sew without Amazing detail and accurate accessories is a slap in the face of all talents involved.
I have my personal Star Trek prop engineer, Jim Maddox to create the items and take care of my headaches
EXO-6 knows what we can do and what we can't do.
We have ZERO weak link in our Trek operations.
We can actually make a 1/1 Klingon without an ounce of difficulties
😁

EXO-6 TSFP Kruge 7.jpg

(New picture?)

Pictures already posted:

EXO-6 TSFP Kruge 6.jpg

EXO-6 TSFP Kruge 5.jpg

Me before the convention:
“Yep, TWOK Kirk and Spock and I’ll call it done”
Me after the first days of reveals:
“Of course it would be cool to get Bones, and holy crap, Kruge looks amazing. So yeah, maybe some bad guys like Khan. Then…if I have 3 heroes, might be good to balance that out. Maybe Chang will be revealed. Yeah cool. But if they do Kruge’s chair and his dog creature as well…..$$$$$$$$$”
Oh, and if they show a Spock in his Voyage Home hippy robes, I’ll want a Kirk Thatcher punk with boom-box and a humpback whale too please.
Yep, that's how 1/6th scale collecting goes. It can become an addiction. I started in 2014 with just two figures: Hot Toys' Star-Lord and die cast Iron Man Mark III. Those two were the ONLY ones I was going t allow myself to get -- because of the hefty prices these go for. Within a couple of weeks I was preordering a War-Machine and another Iron Man figure. Now I have over 100 figures. I will definitely go crazy again for Star Trek sixth scale. I literally need to buy a new house with an extra room to display these.

Yep, that's how 1/6th scale collecting goes. It can become an addiction. I started in 2014 with just two figures: Hot Toys' Star-Lord and die cast Iron Man Mark III. Those two were the ONLY ones I was going t allow myself to get -- because of the hefty prices these go for. Within a couple of weeks I was preordering a War-Machine and another Iron Man figure. Now I have over 100 figures. I will definitely go crazy again for Star Trek sixth scale. I literally need to buy a new house with an extra room to display these.
Imagine how screwed you would be starting in 2005 with Sideshow's Jedi Luke. That's when my slide began.....and continues to this day.....

Nanjin,

Which TOS Spock tunic blue is a closer match to the QMx Spock release from several years ago: the Set color, or the Screen color?

Imagine how screwed you would be starting in 2005 with Sideshow's Jedi Luke. That's when my slide began.....and continues to this day.....

Mine started with the original Premium Format Luke and Han, but yes the 1/6 came soon after.

Thought I finally had everything I needed and then nanjin says, “Hold my beer!”

Any solid info on the release dates? I'm torn between TWOK & TOS Kirk/Spock. If they're indeed coming 2023 and later, I have time, as that will be a much more empty year for me (Kang, Thrawn, Ashoka, maybe Star-Lord and High Evolutionary are the only things I can come up with ATM, assuming F4 is slated for 2024 and not counting any surprises or reissues) so I'll easily be able to afford them, even with the taxes and everything.
Im holding off from trying to come up with any firm plan yet as I'm expecting 1 or 2 more surprises today - Nanjin is undoubtedly going to put Sisko and the Borg Queen on display today and I would be shocked if he doesn't have a few more shocks up his sleeve.

TOS Kirk, Spock and McCoy are on a very short list of figures I do regret passing on when QMx did theirs, there aren't many others on that last really just the Blitzway Ghostbusters and Yondu.

I think TOS and TWOK figures from EXO-6 are the only characters I will double dip on - currently my plan is to really only collect specific Captains.

Out of interest, which Star-lord that you mentioned are you hoping for? The other figures are either yet to be released (or just has been depending on the Ashoka) or announced so was curious to whether you meant the IW version or one from the upcoming films?

Im holding off from trying to come up with any firm plan yet as I'm expecting 1 or 2 more surprises today - Nanjin is undoubtedly going to put Sisko and the Borg Queen on display today and I would be shocked if he doesn't have a few more shocks up his sleeve.

TOS Kirk, Spock and McCoy are on a very short list of figures I do regret passing on when QMx did theirs, there aren't many others on that last really just the Blitzway Ghostbusters and Yondu.

I think TOS and TWOK figures from EXO-6 are the only characters I will double dip on - currently my plan is to really only collect specific Captains.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm not huge on Trek beyond TOS, but I have other lines I collect in bigger numbers, and no matter the plans I try to come up with, they don't always work out. A bad costume, a piss-poor figure, and so on, will stop me from buying. Take the recent MK. I've had Moon Knight in my wishlist since forever, but there's no way in Hell I'm spending 350€ on that thing they showed last week. I'll instead go for a Mr. Knight (if they put him up) and hope he gets a better look down the line.

I don't know if I'll double-dip myself. The TOS looks are more iconic but they are a bit too pajama-y, whereas the TWOK looks make for better figures. I think I'll go TWOK for Nimoy/Shatner and then go for Kelvin Kirk & Spock too, so that I can have an excuse to own both versions. I don't know, it'll all depend on my budget and when they go up for PO. 2023 is emptier than 2022 as I see it, so I'm hoping they're held off a bit.

Out of interest, which Star-lord that you mentioned are you hoping for? The other figures are either yet to be released (or just has been depending on the Ashoka) or announced so was curious to whether you meant the IW version or one from the upcoming films?
I meant the one from GotG Vol. 3. I was listing the figures I'm likely to get from MCU/SW properties launching in 2023. 2022 has DS2, MK, Kenobi, BP2, the Inart stuff, so there's more from my list. Meanwhile 2023 has GotG 3, Ant-Man 3 (I might only get a Kang) and Ashoka. Maybe Blade? Apart from a surprise or two (ie HT releasing a PT Palpatine out of the blue), I'm not in for much. I've passed on a Star-Lord so far because I don't really like the MCU GotG, but if it's his last appearance, I may bite the bullet and get one for my Cosmic display (then cross my fingers for a Nova, Annihilus and so on). So if Kirk & Spock come out in 2023, I'll have more wiggle room then compared to 2022.

Since my budget is not what it used to be, there’s some Marvel an DC figures on my shelf that should be feeling nervous about now. Might have to offload if I’m going to be able to afford a few of these Trek figures.

Yeah, I hear you. I'm not huge on Trek beyond TOS, but I have other lines I collect in bigger numbers, and no matter the plans I try to come up with, they don't always work out. A bad costume, a piss-poor figure, and so on, will stop me from buying. Take the recent MK. I've had Moon Knight in my wishlist since forever, but there's no way in Hell I'm spending 350€ on that thing they showed last week. I'll instead go for a Mr. Knight (if they put him up) and hope he gets a better look down the line.

I don't know if I'll double-dip myself. The TOS looks are more iconic but they are a bit too pajama-y, whereas the TWOK looks make for better figures. I think I'll go TWOK for Nimoy/Shatner and then go for Kelvin Kirk & Spock too, so that I can have an excuse to own both versions. I don't know, it'll all depend on my budget and when they go up for PO. 2023 is emptier than 2022 as I see it, so I'm hoping they're held off a bit.

I meant the one from GotG Vol. 3. I was listing the figures I'm likely to get from MCU/SW properties launching in 2023. 2022 has DS2, MK, Kenobi, BP2, the Inart stuff, so there's more from my list. Meanwhile 2023 has GotG 3, Ant-Man 3 (I might only get a Kang) and Ashoka. Maybe Blade? Apart from a surprise or two (ie HT releasing a PT Palpatine out of the blue), I'm not in for much. I've passed on a Star-Lord so far because I don't really like the MCU GotG, but if it's his last appearance, I may bite the bullet and get one for my Cosmic display (then cross my fingers for a Nova, Annihilus and so on). So if Kirk & Spock come out in 2023, I'll have more wiggle room then compared to 2022.
I get you, my 2022 was pretty much planned out by the time we found out the extent of Nanjins plans.

2023 I’ve been much more cautious over, in part as there hasn’t really been anything which has took my interest so far.

I get you on Star-Lord, I picked up the IW one as I got Rocket and Nebula from Endgame but GotGv3 is one of my most anticipated films in terms of both film ending its story and potential figure pickups so Quill may get an upgrade. I have my definitive Iron Man (Mk6) and Captain America (EG) so a Thor may get added but really then it’s just Spider-verse figures and eventual guardians - I think I’m set for the MCU which will leave Mandalorian and Star Trek.

last day of Mission Chicago will be starting on a few hours - who’s people looking forward to seeing or hoping to see?

I’m not even going to try to guess at surprises as I would never have thought we would see Commander Kruge… I’m looking forward to seeing Sisko.

I get you, my 2022 was pretty much planned out by the time we found out the extent of Nanjins plans.
I thought I had 2022 planned too, but after all the crazy DS2 cameo rumours and potential figures and the influx of Trek, I had to switch gears. I thought that I'd get an Ock and Goblin for sure, but ended up not POing as I've outgrown SM and just need a Tobey.

2023 I’ve been much more cautious over, in part as there hasn’t really been anything which has took my interest so far.
Yeah, 2023 is pretty empty. I don't think FF will be released in 2023, so we've got GotG 3, maybe Blade and that's it from Marvel, then Ashoka from SW. So barring some surprise releases, I'm looking at a pretty empty year. Kang, Adam Warlock, High Evolutionary, Star-Lord, Ashoka, Thrawn and that's pretty much it. Assuming they make them that is. It’s April and we still haven’t gotten the Hawkeyes, so who knows? It’s not like HT ever did Ronan, so villains aren’t really guaranteed.

I get you on Star-Lord, I picked up the IW one as I got Rocket and Nebula from Endgame but GotGv3 is one of my most anticipated films in terms of both film ending its story and potential figure pickups so Quill may get an upgrade. I have my definitive Iron Man (Mk6) and Captain America (EG) so a Thor may get added but really then it’s just Spider-verse figures and eventual guardians - I think I’m set for the MCU which will leave Mandalorian and Star Trek.
I wonder if they'll do the High Evolutionary in 3, or if they'll give them some new costumes. None of the Star-Lords have "clicked" with me. Apart from characterization, the design's just not as cool as the 2008 revamp. There is a rumour that while the team is broken up as we expected, with everyone getting their happy ending, Quill sets out to assemble another team, so maybe we'll have another chance to get him in an Annihilation adaptation in 2029...

last day of Mission Chicago will be starting on a few hours - who’s people looking forward to seeing or hoping to see?

I’m not even going to try to guess at surprises as I would never have thought we would see Commander Kruge… I’m looking forward to seeing Sisko.
I wonder if there's a TOS Kirk in the works considering TOS Spock was shown. I think Kelvin stuff are on the backburner for now, so I'm not holding my breath. Regardless of how non-Trek-y the movies were, I loved the uniforms.

Unless I'm wrong I don't think there has been indication more reveals will happen today.

I would explode if we saw even a Pine Kirk or Quinto Spock.

Last edited:
The top sculpt is the QMX, and yes, much better than the new one. The TWOK Spock and McCoy don’t look very good as far as head sculpts go — everything else is excellent.

Back