EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Nanjin has been saying most people were going to need to make some hard choices starting with Chicago.

How's everybody faring with their decisions?

I'm all in for:

Three big ones from TWOK, plus Khan
Kruge
Locutus
Sisko
Quark
Kirk and Spock TMP

I will definitely get others, but that's where I will need to start being more choosy.

One thing I kind of wish is that the stands for the TOS figures would be more representative of the transporter pads of that era. Other details are paid attention to so I’m not sure why something like that isn’t. Maybe to make everything uniform, but still.

So Nanjin has been saying most people were going to need to make some hard choices starting with Chicago.

How's everybody faring with their decisions?

I'm all in for:

Three big ones from TWOK, plus Khan
Kruge
Locutus
Sisko
Quark
Kirk and Spock TMP

I will definitely get others, but that's where I will need to start being more choosy.
I really have no idea what I’m getting and not getting. It depends on pricing and how fast everything releases. I want most of what’s been shown so far.

Not buying anything from DISCO. While I have Janeway and EMH that may be where I stop for VOY. I wouldn’t mind getting Seven and Tuvok, but other characters take precedence for me.

I would like to get most of the TOS (show and films) stuff shown, as well as the TNG stuff. I also hope to get Quark. Like I’ve mentioned already I want to like Captain Archer, but what we’ve seen so far I’m iffy on. That one is a maybe.

Part of me wishes that some of the variants were offered as accessories packs and that we wouldn’t have to buy multiples of a particular character to get certain looks (I’m thinking Spock having his look from The Cage, regular TOS outfit, and dress uniform for instance).

I wouldn’t mind buying a base figure and then accessory packs of like an alternate head sculpt, uniform, and accessories.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220409-222907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220409-222857_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220409-175724_Instagram.jpg

Nothing after VOY for me, except for Archer. Probably no on Cage/Menagerie, and Kruge. They are excellent figures, but i just dont feel the need for them.

Probably yes on poster boy Picard and Locutus, DS9 and Voyager full crews. Definite yes on Mirror Sulu. The expression on his face just captures the character exquisitely.

As of right now, no on the rest of TNG, but I love TNG the most of all the series. It's so hard to say no, I may change my mind. There might be more pics between now and decision time that sway me, so I have no idea where I'll ultimately fall.

One thing I kind of wish is that the stands for the TOS figures would be more representative of the transporter pads of that era. Other details are paid attention to so I’m not sure why something like that isn’t. Maybe to make everything uniform, but still.
You might get your wish (and I agree)! This image was posted along with the other new reveals so there's clearly some form of new stand design coming...

277761717_3201521953427522_3211811168209946973_n.jpg

Kruge’s thighs are a little on the thin side - the figure I mean…

Attachments

• 0D9F2BF9-DA6C-4971-996C-9B4E1D6E3B9C.jpeg
    0D9F2BF9-DA6C-4971-996C-9B4E1D6E3B9C.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 71
These three would be fantastic, what a set - especially Dr Gillian Taylor👌🏻

Attachments

• AC0AE6D6-8A82-486F-866E-683C50157409.jpeg
    AC0AE6D6-8A82-486F-866E-683C50157409.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 26
Decisions.... well, I'm personally in for a whole lot.

I'll be getting the TMP and TWOK figures for sure, although I'm not a fan of the rooted hair on Khan, that'll need to be improved first.
Kruge definitely 100% - skinny thighs or not!

Blasphemous, I know, but I'm more attached to the movie looks for the TOS cast than the series looks, so the TOS dress uniforms are a no for me, and likewise, I don't need the Cage figures, aside from the Talosian. Will probably get Mirror Sulu to go with Mirror Spock. Any main duty uniforms are 100% bought in set accurate versions though - and Green Wraparound Kirk is my most wanted TOS figure.

TNG, yep, sign me up (although Riker really needs some TLC).
DS9 in for everything - and I wish there were more - a LOT more.
Tuvok and Seven are musts for VOY, and I'll be getting Archer as well (and would like to see more from ENT).
DISCO Pike is the only Discovery figure I couldn't resist, so he's a definite buy for me as well. I'll be passing on the other DISCO figures, but I will admire them from a distance!

Nanjin posted one on facebook

Back