EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I beg to differ there. Thrown in with a bunch of other movies you could say it wasn't that great. But good or bad, I believe it to be the closest to what Gene envisioned for Trek when he pitched the series. Of course, scientific curiosity and underlying themes don't sell a lot of tickets, hence TWOK with phasers firing
Except the fly by 😅

I liked Curtis far better as a Romulan in that TNG episode.

b5b41fac0361d157d9673ecb926af5ae.jpg

Very respectfully, now I’m starting to feel a little disillusioned. I rearranged and refocused quite a bit to get able to collect this line and now with Seven being really limited and now Kirk….ug. If these become impossible to secure and it keeps happening, not sure if it’s worth the disappointment. I’m not asking for a endless production but….Feeling exceedingly deflated now. This is not me being pissed off but sad. Just my opinion anyway - probably not worth much.
I'm pretty sure us diehard fans won't have too difficult a time snagging these figures, since we're going to be ordering the second they go up. It's the more casual collectors and people who arrive a day or two later that may have more difficulty.

Are we getting a pre-order tomorrow? Only a couple days left before Chicago…

I'm pretty sure us diehard fans won't have too difficult a time snagging these figures, since we're going to be ordering the second they go up. It's the more casual collectors and people who arrive a day or two later that may have more difficulty.
That's why Mission Chicago is important. Last call, leaving Space Dock. Those who don't know about EXO-6 by the end of 2022 will not be joining us.
Are we getting a pre-order tomorrow? Only a couple days left before Chicago…
Next week.

Really hope so. I am going to order immediately so long as it lets me. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Look at the Vulcan wordings. TMP robe was different from subsequent versions.
You know I had never paid too much attention to those details, then again I’m not in the same line of work as you and it’s not one of the costumes I have gone into on the details.

interesting to know, I always assumed it was the same costume reused as it’s a very similar robe.

looking forward to next weekend with Mission Chicago!

You know I had never paid too much attention to those details, then again I’m not in the same line of work as you and it’s not one of the costumes I have gone into on the details.

interesting to know, I always assumed it was the same costume reused as it’s a very similar robe.

looking forward to next weekend with Mission Chicago!
I hung around with some Trek cosplayers for awhile in particualr with the StarTrek uniform club. . They would go crazy if something was off by a few mm. They even picked on my previously done twok uniform sleeve strap while everyone was praising how good and accurate they were at SDCC 2017. They gave me a D- on twok uniform.

Accuracy with Trek wardrobe is the name of the game in Trekverse cosplay Fandom.

Well, our current uniform standard was praised by dudes at Anovas and various uniform club. If you show our uniforms to some cosplayers, I beleive them would not only say they are accurate, they would say our uniforms color can be used as a swatch to shop for fabrics. BTW, I finally have an A+ with my current twok uniforms at Starfleet Uniform Club. (Note: TOS era uniforms color are still going through daily arguements since 2008)

I studied this Vulcan robe on and off since 2011. I think we have an accurate Vulcan Robe after 11 years. I will say there is a mistake on our version. But I doubt anyone beside the current owner of the prop could possibly know about it, and me of course.

I think it will be a truly rare Star Trek collectible.

Last edited:
I’m antsy about ordering Admiral Kirk. I’ll have to be sure and be ready whenever the sale time is because I definitely want that one.

Kind of hoping that’s the only figure that actually goes up for pre-order next week. Looking forward to reveals though.

Last edited:
I’m antsy about ordering Admiral Kirk. I’ll have to be sure and be ready whenever the sale time is because I definitely want that one.
Same here! I would order it right now sight unseen if that assured that my order goes through. I trust Nanjin to deliver so I am good preparing blind. I have 3 EXO figures in hand so it’s not even blind faith it’s firmly based on everything EXO has already accomplished.

FYI, I am heading to Adam Savage's joint to do an interview (I am more into playing with his toys then the interview).

I am bringing a few “to-be” release proto samples for this tube.

Some of you will be jumping in joy when you see this tube, and some will start to rethink their 1/6 Trek collecting plan.
Nice! I subscribe to his YouTube channel already anyways. Looking forward to seeing you on there showing off some new stuff.

Nanjin, do you know where the interview will be posted? I used to watch Myth Busters all the time. I watch the kid version he did with my kids recently and now we have been watching some of the old ones.

I'd like to know too, I haven't had any luck on the EXO-6 site, all of the figures I bought were through Sideshow and BBTS
Are people just missing the window when EXO-6 opens up pre-orders? Or are the figures disappearing during the ordering process? I wasn't aware there was an issue in getting a figure from EXo-6's website if you're online and at the ready.

Back