EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I studied this Vulcan robe on and off since 2011. I think we have an accurate Vulcan Robe after 11 years. I will say there is a mistake on our version. But I doubt anyone beside the current owner of the prop could possibly know about it, and me of course.

I think it will be a truly rare Star Trek collectible.
And one will be mine. 🖖 ;) :D

That's why Mission Chicago is important. Last call, leaving Space Dock. Those who don't know about EXO-6 by the end of 2022 will not be joining us.

Next week.
Sounds like a lot of figures are planned for 2022.

That's why Mission Chicago is important. Last call, leaving Space Dock. Those who don't know about EXO-6 by the end of 2022 will not be joining us.

Next week.
So, for budgetary purposes, if one wanted to collect the TOS crew and other TOS figures (Klingons, Romulans et al), how many figures do you think you'll crank out in the coming year?

Next week.
So, for budgetary purposes, if one wanted to collect the TOS crew and other TOS figures (Klingons, Romulans et al), how many figures do you think you'll crank out in the coming year?

For those interested, IGN concluded a fan survey of the most popular Star Trek characters of all time. The results should be very telling as to which figures will be in highest demand. Of note is #8, Seven of Nine. The highest ranked Voyager character on the list.

Star Trek Face-Off: Who Is the Best Crew Member? - IGN

I think EXO-6 is severely underestimating the demand for Seven. A 2nd edition may need to be considered.

For those interested, IGN concluded a fan survey of the most popular Star Trek characters of all time. The results should be very telling as to which figures will be in highest demand. Of note is #8, Seven of Nine. The highest ranked Voyager character on the list.

I think EXO-6 is severely underestimating the demand for Seven. A 2nd edition may need to be considered.
I can feel the age gap in the majority that took that test lol

Is not under estimating Seven. Supplier of the part either make that specified small amount or I have to produce 30,000 bodies. We can never sell that amount of Seven.

The way out is to sell nude bodies to compensate. I simply do not have the intention to do anything buy Trek. Therefore, I can only produce the smaller size amount.

Is not under estimating Seven. Supplier of the part either make that specified small amount or I have to produce 30,000 bodies. We can never sell that amount of Seven.

The way out is to sell nude bodies to compensate. I simply do not have the intention to do anything buy Trek. Therefore, I can only produce the smaller size amount.
Why not just buy a second batch of bodies from another supplier? Or place a 2nd order of bodies from the same supplier later on?

CBS internal research, Janeway was the most popular captain.

CBS internal research, Janeway was the most popular captain.
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

Janeway sales were higher than EXO-6 Picard and QMx Picard, and she broke their combined record in 2 days.
I think alot of it is about awareness of the figures. Data and Picard were released earlier and now that they are sold out they are being bought at $300 to $500 each.

Last edited:

Riker is higher than Kirk???

Janeway sales were higher than EXO-6 Picard and QMx Picard, and she broke their combined record in 2 days.
Choose your wording carefully. Saying that Janeway is the most popular Star Trek captain is not the same as saying the Janeway figure outsold the First Contact Picard figure.

I’ve come around on Voyager somewhat, and recognize that it’s gained popularity from streaming, but I have a hard time believing Janeway is the most popular Captain.

I wouldn’t be surprised if CBS is somehow trying to skew it that way, but it just seems unlikely that she would be more popular than both Kirk and Picard.

I’ve come around on Voyager somewhat, and recognize that it’s gained popularity from streaming, but I have a hard time believing Janeway is the most popular Captain.

I wouldn’t be surprised if CBS is somehow trying to skew it that way, but it just seems unlikely that she would be more popular than both Kirk and Picard.

No way anyone is more popular than Kirk or Spock on any list, after them I can see Picard and Riker but Janeway? I can only see her sales beating the others because the number produced of her figure were much higher than Data and Picard which is why they are going for double to triple on the aftermarket. If they were produced now that more people are aware of EXO-6, their sales would surpass Janeway's.

Back