EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am asking my wife to show off some of your figures on her youtube channel soon, I have Janeway already and the Doctor on order, The Mirror Spock is ordered so is the chair and Q I also grabbed a Picard and waiting to see if the Data figure ever arrives lol. She has more subscribers than sideshow does so hopefully that helps out abit.
I know other people habe showcased them. I don't know if it will help out any with invreasing the interest as the figures seem to already be super popular, but if it will I can give it a go.
Anything helps. We do what we can and let the Galactic Formula plays out itself.

Will 7 get a preorder before you make the world aware of 1/6 trek so those of us who’ve known already have a better chance at getting her??

IMHO if you are doing Savik , it should be Kirstie Alley from TWOK. Unlike the other actress in SFS , she matches up to TWOK Spock and TWOK Khan. The film Robyn appeared in did not include a uniformed Spock.

…Just throwing it out there, but I’d absolutely bloody love an Ilia (probe version), she’d be fantastic and gorgeous - and quite the piece on the shelf👌🏻

Oh yes Illa flanked by Admiral Kirk, Spock in Vulcan robes & McCoy in medical tunic

I am leaning more toward this version of McCoy for TMP.
DssTobEW0AAy9rW.jpg

Any McCoy is fine with me. I'll get every version you make
TMP was about 3 friends who went seperate ways in persuit of their own ventures after the 5 years mission and joined again on Ms Enterprise. Ent changed too.

Because I never consisered TMP uniforms as standard so what theme would truely represent TMP? The appearances when they return to Enterprise.

TMP was about 3 friends who went seperate ways in persuit of their own ventures after the 5 years mission and joined again on Ms Enterprise. Ent changed too.

Because I never consisered TMP uniforms as standard so what theme would truely represent TMP? The appearances when they return to Enterprise.
So;
QMx TOS Spock,
EXO-6 TOS Spock,
EXO-6 TWOK Spock and
EXO-6 TMP Vulcan Robed Spock ... ?

Wow. o_O 🖖

Didn't Spock use the same robe as TMP in TWOK just over his uniform in his quarters? Then later he was "buried" in it and wore it during TSFS.

Just mentioning as we know Nanjin is looking at giving us a fair amount of accessories for some of these figures so its one costuming element which could span multiple figures.

Didn't Spock use the same robe as TMP in TWOK just over his uniform in his quarters? Then later he was "buried" in it and wore it during TSFS.

Just mentioning as we know Nanjin is looking at giving us a fair amount of accessories for some of these figures so its one costuming element which could span multiple figures.
Look at the Vulcan wordings. TMP robe was different from subsequent versions.

I would get each and every one of those Spocks.

TMP may not have been a "great" film but it still holds a special place. Just seeing the crew gather again was priceless and the refit Enterprise, a character all its own, is probably my favorite "Enterprise" of all. I can watch this scene, listening to Jerry Goldsmith's amazing score, over and over...

The Enterprise clip

The best scene of TMP Admiral Kirk. Just like when I saw my daughters graduated from colleges after years of separation.

How can EXO-6 not document this moment?

I would take this opportunity to let you know. We nailed this expression.

The second Best Kirk sculpt.in the world has landed.

Debut on Youtube through 3rd party within a week.

You guys better start worrying what to collect. Lots of happy faces, and equally lots of disappointments or regrets.

I suffered for the sake of 1/6 trek many years already, time for you to take over.
vlcsnap-2022-03-31-11h16m59s300.png

I personally love TMP and feel that it’s quite underrated. I realize it’s slower paced, but it’s a good story. Love the aspects of the crew coming back together after a long absence, and to me the whole aspect of V’Ger is about as Star Trek as you get.

Back