EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we can get some modern stuff down the line like figures from Discovery and Picard too!šŸ™
FB_IMG_1631120353355.jpg

Magnified fabric print related to another Captain release.
View attachment 543418

Geez - that's some amazing detail. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like you are trying for as much accuracy as you can . . . and while the costume accuracy is certainly appreciated - it's the facial sculpt that makes ANY collectible a win or lose . . . looks like (so far) you've got THAT well under control as well - best wishes for your future success.

It looks like it from Enterprise Season 4 Series finalle Uniform Captain Archer wore.

Enterprise is so underrated in my opinion. I really donā€™t get why so many fans donā€™t seem to like it. Itā€™s got the heart of classic Star Trek, and a really likable main crew.

I know a lot of people will crap on the theme song, but I actually donā€™t mind it, and think it kind of fits the show.

I liked the characters well enough, my problem was just with the generic writing and storytelling. And the fact this was supposedly 100 years before Kirk but after a few episodes the ship was basically as advanced and capable as any 24th century ship, and there hardly seemed to be any limitations on the crew at all. Which made it hard for me to take anything that happened seriously.

I know Voyager basically abandoned its premise as well, but there were still plenty of fun, interesting, high-concept episodes throughout that helped to make up for that. But I can't remember very many of those on Enterprise.

I recently gave Enterprise another viewing after almost 20 years. I wasn't overly hooked at the time & gave up after series 2.
However on giving another go, I've enjoyed more than I thought I would and finished the series. All the characters had (not always) interesting stories with the exception of poor Mayweather.
Season 3 & 4 had some great storylines and the visual mostly hold up today.
This second viewing has definitely made my mind up on buying 1/6th figures.

Enterprise is so underrated in my opinion. I really donā€™t get why so many fans donā€™t seem to like it. Itā€™s got the heart of classic Star Trek, and a really likable main crew.

I know a lot of people will crap on the theme song, but I actually donā€™t mind it, and think it kind of fits the show.
I totally agree. Enterprise deserved much better than it got and I'm sorry the lack of support caused it to end early. All-in for whatever Nanjin has in store for it.

I totally agree. Enterprise deserved much better than it got and I'm sorry the lack of support caused it to end early. All-in for whatever Nanjin has in store for it.
I am not leaving anyone behind. Beside Archer, 3 characters are in various different proto stages.

TOS fans must be pissed šŸ˜…

I was initially turned off by Enterprise when it first aired. It was only after giving it another chance, many many years later, that I learned to appreciate it more. Not a big fan but there are certain characters and episodes that I enjoyed.

I did think it was cool that they changed the opening theme music and visuals when they did the "Mirror" universe episodes. I remember that it threw me for a loop, the first time I heard/saw it!

I finally received my Data today through Sideshow. The parcel arrived without any damage. The figure is absolutely amazing on many levels. The sculpts are spot on, the paint application is great too, The costume is great the accessories are great, I love the package, love the base, love the lcars card.

@nanjin congratulations on this wonderful figure!

I have one question, I remember seeing a picture with how you can place a few bases together so that you can create a transporter but I don't remember where. Would anyone be so kind to point me to it or post is 't here again?

Also @nanjin I was thinking something, would it be possible to put the lcars transparent card on the back of the base instead of in front where it covers the legs of the figure when in place? I'm probably placing it in the wrong way?

I liked Enterprise. It had a very slow start, but most Star Trek series do. It kept improving, and found its footing later when it embraced its Star Trek roots instead of trying to be different for the sake of being different.

It was cancelled before its time. They seemed to have interesting arcs planned. Unfortunate timing. It was definitely at a time where there was a bit of Trek fatigue.

It's a masterpiece compared to Discovery and Picard. At least Enterprise eventually tried to build on the Star Trek that came before it and add to the universe. Unlike the Kurtzman era (Lower Decks aside) that's solely built on destruction and tearing things apart for the sake of action and drama and the pretense of high stakes.

I finally received my Data today through Sideshow. The parcel arrived without any damage. The figure is absolutely amazing on many levels. The sculpts are spot on, the paint application is great too, The costume is great the accessories are great, I love the package, love the base, love the lcars card.

@nanjin congratulations on this wonderful figure!

I have one question, I remember seeing a picture with how you can place a few bases together so that you can create a transporter but I don't remember where. Would anyone be so kind to point me to it or post is 't here again?

Also @nanjin I was thinking something, would it be possible to put the lcars transparent card on the back of the base instead of in front where it covers the legs of the figure when in place? I'm probably placing it in the wrong way?
Studio Session-548.jpg

Note that all plastic cards have a very thin protective layer of film on top.

Back