EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, I love the "hands on hips" Janeway pose and the fact that you provide the hands to make it look perfect.
I even want a hand on cheek.... but this hand doesn't have much practical use.

We should keep VOY discussions in Voyager thread unless related to any other series.

Last edited:
This is the best line going right now. Thanks for sharing your passion with us, Nanjin. I'm not even a die hard Trekkie (though I did work for the parent company for a long while, lol) and I'm 4/4 because we need more unique lines like this!

Well the release of The Doctor makes me four for four with the EXO-6 Star Trek line. Stoked to add him and Janeway to my growing crew. Have to see how long my streak goes before I skip a release. :lol

Same here. But once they move into "Discovery" and "Picard", I'm...

tumblr_mu2dpwRSyq1rzu2xzo3_r1_500.gif

Discovery is going to be difficult for me. I keep trying to like it. It's had some highs - Lorca's reveal, the Enterprise crew, the Trill "ghost" - but overall I just can't get into it. It just doesn't...feel right. I can't explain it. Maybe it's just the season-long arcs don't work for me in Trek; I remember that Enterprise's third season was a strikeout for me as well. But then, I was hooked by Picard. And I love Lower Decks.

I will say Saru is a good enough character to get regardless. Burnham may be a stretch. Don't care for Georgiou at all. And there aren't really any other main characters on that show lol. Stamets I guess, but none of them seem to have more than 2-3 lines per episode...Maybe that's it. It's a solo Burnham show, and as great an actress as Martin-Green is, Trek doesn't work as well without an ensemble.

I really enjoy the show (the first two seasons more than the third), but I would agree there aren't many figures I'd really want out of it. Basically just Saru, Burnham and Emperor Georgiou.

Tilly and Stamets are fun characters, but not ones I need in my ST collection. And the others we barely know much about.

I just received the Janeway Remaining balance due email, but when I use the link provided in the email it shows as "Sold Out." Anyone else having his issue?

Yes! Mine is paid for. Caught me off guard when I just checked my email. Super excited although now I am even more tempted to cave in and get the Doctor. Nanjin, you do not make it easy to live on a strict budge. Lol

Back