EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we’re coming up on the halfway point of the year and still just 1 preorder, yes?

Really hoping the back half of the year isn’t a blitz like keeps being hinted, really prefer being able to space out my purchases a bit.

Yep, just Harry Kim so far. Unless we’re going to get slammed with back to back pre-orders the rest of the year I’m not sure exactly what’s happening.

What if it’s like that time Picard had to get to an Admirals banquet and the new Warp Core kept stalling?

Im still anxious, there’s the possibility that any number of figures have been held up due to licensing approvals and the wormhole is about to open up letting them through!

So we’re coming up on the halfway point of the year and still just 1 preorder, yes?

Really hoping the back half of the year isn’t a blitz like keeps being hinted, really prefer being able to space out my purchases a bit.
Agreed. The old talk of people having to make "hard decisions they'll live with forever" (blah, blah, blah) coming to fruition because EXO-6 hits customers with numerous/conflicting POs would be dirty pool. But I doubt it will happen.

Office Space Milton 0690.jpg

1686709118009.png

Its the year 2023. I was promised Warp speed. Where's the Warp speed? I don't see any Warp speed! Why? Why?! WHY?!!

In all seriousness though I don't mean any disrespect in that. The Warp speed that was implied was always going to be near impossible for Exo to achieve, and what they have achieved has been quite impressive.

With all due respect to the sculptor - who is obviously very talented (I mean that sincerely - I couldn't sculpt a dice) . . . I think this is the weakest portrait we've seen from EXO-6 so far.

Yeah, it’s not the best. I can kind of see the likeness but it’s not strong. Like I said in the VOY thread it seems more like a caricature and for these figures being touted as hyper-realistic I’m not seeing it here. I still want Paris though.

Yeah, it’s not the best. I can kind of see the likeness but it’s not strong. Like I said in the VOY thread it seems more like a caricature and for these figures being touted as hyper-realistic I’m not seeing it here. I still want Paris though.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 11.42.37.png

That can be said for the majority of the line, Paris is no worse/better than Janeway, The Doctor, etc.

I’ve said this before, everything teased on DS9 though looks like a significant upgrade so there is improvement in the pipeline.

Last edited:
That can be said for the majority of the line, Paris is no worse/better than Janeway, The Doctor, etc.

I’ve said this before, everything teased on DS9 though looks like a significant upgrade so there is improvement in the pipeline.
I actually think The Doctor looks okay but I know a lot of people don’t like that figure. Janeway I agree with. Definitely not one of the best to date.

Back