EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, although it did always seem odd to me how he went from being a transporter chief/occasional helmsman...to suddenly being regarded as one of the greatest engineers in Starfleet history. Even though I don't remember him ever stepping one foot in engineering or helping Geordi out during their many emergencies... 🤔
theicarusfactor175.jpg
allgoodthings0405.jpg

gq.gif

I can’t wait for Kruge. One of my most anticipated figures from EXO-6. Love that iconic Klingon look from the TOS movies.

@GhostBeard - How can you dethrone Exo-6/Pop Toys collaboration on Kruge?

It’s calling up Inart (after the contract with Pop Toys/Exo-6 is done) and team up with them for future projects. However there’s a very high three digit price on it.

Not sure how many are familiar with JTVFX but they’ve been working on expanding the scenes in The Best of Both Worlds, it’s a quality fan made production for sure.

True. I think the big problem was that he was a great villain in a mediocre movie, which completely negated his contribution.
I’ve always liked The Search For Spock. Actually I know it’s far from a popular opinion but I actually in some odd way prefer it to The Wrath of Khan.

I’ve just always found The Wrath of Khan slightly overrated even though I know it’s iconic for many reasons.

I kind of like the renegade nature of Kirk and crew stealing the Enterprise to go on their mission to find Spock and bring him back. Kruge is also a good villain and I like the element of the Klingons killing David, which adds weight to Kirk’s character. Also while it’s a sad scene to see play out it’s kind of impactful seeing the Enterprise self-destruct.

My only issue with TWOK is I've seen it so many damn times by this point it's lost a lot of it's impact, and I have a hard time getting quite as enthralled by it as I did early on. 😞

And nowadays I really prefer Nimoy's visual style and his more wondrous and romantic depiction of the Star Trek universe to Nicholas Meyer's much colder and more militaristic take.

My only issue with TWOK is I've seen it so many damn times by this point it's lost a lot of it's impact, and I have a hard time getting quite as enthralled by it as I did early on. 😞

And nowadays I really prefer Nimoy's visual style and his more wondrous and romantic depiction of the Star Trek universe to Nicholas Meyer's much colder and more militaristic take.

I saw TWOK with a full theater audience (And Shatner) in Indianapolis, and that really added some of the magic back into it.

TWOK, TSFS, and TVH are a fantastic trilogy and one of the best Trek arcs ever done.

I would love to have the cast of figures from search for Spock. One of my favorite movies. There was a lot of great Trek in this movie.
First female klingon
Move screen time for the co-stars
Spock got laid.
Best fight scene for Kirk
First time seeing the klingon bird of prey
The sad scene of destruction of our beloved Enterprise.
Bring back Sarek
Leonard Nimoy did a phenomenal job on this movie. What a wonderful, talented man. I miss him...

Attachments

• st3-promo1.jpg
    st3-promo1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230603_065019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_065019_Gallery.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 0
Back