EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it is quite impossible, however as I can only think in TOS categories I would say it is the ambassador of A Taste of Armageddon.

I am sorry, this one is as remote as locating neelix in the delta quadrant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Focusing on the bird, can't tell if it's a crow or a raven. If raven, perhaps a nod to the USS Raven, the ship that a young Annika Hansen traveled on before being captured by the Borg and turned into Seven of Nine. Or perhaps it's a reference to Seven of Nine's log entry: "The feathers are black... wingspan approximately one and a half meters... the eyes are yellow..." Sure, neither of these would explain why the edited shape looks nothing like Seven of Nine, but I really want a Seven of Nine figure.

Ah, the raven! That reminds of Korax, the Klingon lieutenant of TOS captain Koloth. Korax is ancient Greek and means raven. Korax was also a famous ancient Greek rhetorician, quite appropriate for Klingon Korax and his address to Scotty and Chekov in the bar scene of The Trouble with Tribbles.

As I already have Koloth I herewith welcome Nanjin to issue lieutenant Korax.

Nanjin,
will you be reissuing the pad stickers?

Kirk-s-pad.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I need one.

Has it come up, from Nanjin, the possibility of uniform sets? I think that would be nice, especially for those of us that want to build an (small) army/squad of expendable redshirts to surround the main characters.

While my interests are focused on TOS followed by TNG, I would be happy to see characters from all the shows and movies. The more Trek the merrier!

Tom

Has it come up, from Nanjin, the possibility of uniform sets?

The more Trek the merrier!

Tom

Remember, I bent my knee to Trek Consumer Product. They are the Q of Trekverse. I just a tiny captain of a tiny vessel.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

The issue I see with the uniform sets is that they would have to be designed for a specific body.

Hopefully they are EXO-6 designed bodies, so Nanjin can tailor them to look their best.

Has it come up, from Nanjin, the possibility of uniform sets? I think that would be nice, especially for those of us that want to build an (small) army/squad of expendable redshirts to surround the main characters.

While my interests are focused on TOS followed by TNG, I would be happy to see characters from all the shows and movies. The more Trek the merrier!

Tom

I support this idea, not only for the redshirts but also for the female TOS tunics.

The Exo 6 Facebook page says January 1, 2021. Is the first figure being revealed, with perhaps more details on the license plans this Friday?

Back