EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking forward to seeing what Nanjin has in store for us. Mostly interested in TOS (including the movies) and TNG. Maybe DS9 too.

I’m hoping that these figures will still go pretty well with the existing QMX figures so I don’t feel the need to replace the ones I have. Just this year I’ve acquired Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Khan, and the chair. The only one I may replace is McCoy simply for the fact that he may get a better body and the nicer rank braids.

I’m hoping that these figures will still go pretty well with the existing QMX figures so I don’t feel the need to replace the ones I have. Just this year I’ve acquired Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Khan, and the chair. The only one I may replace is McCoy simply for the fact that he may get a better body and the nicer rank braids.

Mike, Nanjin advised us that he will offer any parts to upgrade our original figures at reasonable prices. He's definitely thinking about making sure that the collectors are onboarded smoothly and inexpensively. One can't ask for more!

It would be beyond stupid to start the line from scratch with same but updated characters after we invested so much in qmx figures. I for one would boycot such endevor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mike, Nanjin advised us that he will offer any parts to upgrade our original figures at reasonable prices. He's definitely thinking about making sure that the collectors are onboarded smoothly and inexpensively. One can't ask for more!
So I wonder if he’s just going to offer some items parted out then. That’s pretty cool if so.

TOS Kirk and Spock not needed to launch this line- Qmx gave us two tries on those.
Hope he starts with Uhura, TMP Kirk and Spock, TWOK Kirk and Spock and maybe Data or Seven of Nine

Yeah as exciting as this news is, I'm hoping that new figures don't get pumped out so fast that I end up having to pick and choose which ones to get.
This is my fear. Nanjin seems very committed to doing as much Star Trek as possible, but I don’t want to be overwhelmed where I can only pick and choose. Honestly if he can maybe do them quarterly that would be a good pace. About four a year give or take.

Back