EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in progress on a Dr McKenna figure from Star Trek Continues. Had to compromise on the height & build (although McKenna is quite tall) as the only blue female uniform I could find was the playmates 9" Chapel figure and even then it was a hellva job to get it on.
Still need to sort the hair and tinker with the uniform.
Unfortunately it looks undersized next to Spock.
eabee581bcc8e061a8a475c4b0b69e32.jpg
f94caa6d52d8d890618d0008546fe39b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Indeed.

I don't mind STC but McKenna - see pic below - is a real knockout! Too bad she was not in TOS. I wouldn`t mind Nanjin making her as an action figure, I would buy her right away and put her next to my TOS figures.

pic65sm-ST-continues.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Indeed.

I don't mind STC but McKenna - see pic below - is a real knockout! Too bad she was not in TOS. I wouldn`t mind Nanjin making her as an action figure, I would buy her right away and put her next to my TOS figures.

pic65sm-ST-continues.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Oh man I'd go for a McKenna figure with the Nanjin touch

Oh man I'd go for a McKenna figure with the Nanjin touch

Oof...not too loud...with everything that Star Trek suffered under QMX it would be a full fledged collector?s tragedy if Nanjin got distracted and started making figures of fake fan made characters when the entire TOS bridge crew still has not been rendered in 1/6 scale. Not to mention all of the other Star Trek series that would need to be completed before most collectors would want him to get around to fan films. Figure of Boothby from TNG > Figure of ANY fan made character!

Only a pie in the sky dream. I'm under no illusion that we'd ever get or be a good enough demand for an unofficial character like McKenna. Its just a dream I have lol.
There are sooo many Trek characters to be made, I'll be just grateful for the ones with get

Wow, a lot of my employers showed up discussing our work.

I read through the threads, I think I only didn't address 3-4 issues that were mentioned above.

The Web-site is still under construction. There are characters that need to be cleared by the studios otherwise I could only show a comm patch.

Sign-up for newsletter at OUR site (is you guys and i)

EXO-6.com

I am leaving the company operations to some other qualified people. I will focus on production side of things.

1/6 has a high price barrier for most if not all of us... I begin maximizing all possible leverage and minimizing repeating cost from our first figure and onward.

I am not a merchant at heart.

I just want to make memorable 1/6 Trek figures to battle the Wars clan figures.

Trek deserves something good. We waited long enough.

I am like Mando, and the Child is 1/6 Trek. I will do anything for this child even taking off my helmet.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I watched an episode of "The Next Generation" last night and would love a figure of Worf and Alexander in "Ancient West" attire from "A Fistful of Datas".

Worf's hat... :rotfl

I watched an episode of "The Next Generation" last night and would love a figure of Worf and Alexander in "Ancient West" attire from "A Fistful of Datas".

Worf's hat... :rotfl

Yeah I'd be all for some figures in their Holodeck costumes. Data and Geordi as Holmes and Watson, Picard as Dixon Hill or Robin Hood, Sisko as that Bond villain...

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

For you guys to guess.

I only had him for a few days, and he is in somene else's hands now.

I already miss him, and i am sure production version will follow our same trend, better than prototype.
a254821741b4bd92b1b99bb4e24ee65d.jpg

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

For you guys to guess.

I only had him for a few days, and he is in somene else's hands now.

I already miss him, and i am sure production version will follow our same trend, better than prototype.
a254821741b4bd92b1b99bb4e24ee65d.jpg

Could that be "Data"?? I remember an episode where he starts having dreams and one part is of ravens or black birds. Hmmm....

Nanjin just started teasing in the Instagram account. I am about to go to the hated Facebook to see if that account is showing anything. So far I am just seeing coming soon but I guess I will be doing a daily check of those pages to see if any news gets posted.

So Facebook has the live long and prosper hand emoji followed by January 1, 2021 and the a picture saying coming soon. Picture is just of space. Not sure if the hand gesture is a hint or not but it sounds like we might be getting more info on the 1st.

I know it is quite impossible, however as I can only think in TOS categories I would say it is the ambassador of A Taste of Armageddon.

Back