EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anxiously awaiting the 1st. Wondering if the site launches right at midnight or if it will be later in the day. Signed up for email notifications.

Anxiously awaiting the 1st. Wondering if the site launches right at midnight or if it will be later in the day. Signed up for email notifications.

It would be fitting if it launched at midnight West Coast time but if that’s the case I won’t see it till I wake up on the East coast unless Nanjin says something will go up for order. If it goes love midnight East coast time I will be going to the site at 12:00 sharp.

It would be fitting if it launched at midnight West Coast time but if that?s the case I won?t see it till I wake up on the East coast unless Nanjin says something will go up for order. If it goes love midnight East coast time I will be going to the site at 12:00 sharp.
Would be an awesome surprise to get a midnight pre-order and have it delivered shortly afterwards. The QMX releases came out relatively fast. Doubt that will be the case since EXO-6 is just a start up though.

Signed up for the newsletter and good luck on the launch - I sold off my QMX pieces a few years back so hopefully these new pieces make starting fresh an OK move.

I'm sure the early focus will be on TOS or newer characters, but I really hope at some point we also get a new TNG Picard with the brighter red tunic of the blu-rays (along with a taller body and slightly younger sculpt).

The QMX figure was a decent start, but the character still deserves so much better.

Excited for whatever is announced and cannot wait to support a team who are so passionate about both Trek and 1/6 scale figures.

TWOK Kirk and Spock, Chekhov and Uhura are my immediate wants, but anything TNG will be exciting too.

Lol every time I get a notification that there has been a new post on this thread I click the linking hoping there’s some new news.

Happy New Year to you all too!

I’ve been refreshing the site every so often since the New Year hit. Nothing yet. Also checked Facebook. Getting antsy. :lol

Back