EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now folks, I’ll gladly bow out of the chase for the TOS and likely even the TNG crews, but after barely getting in my Janeway preorder and seeing this EMH tease I’ve realized just how much Voyager means to me- every weekday morning with a bowl of breakfast cereal, it was my Trek growing up.

This is wildly exciting, with the releases happening so quick I’m fairly certain I’ll have to aim specifically to collect every Voyager figure and…. Maaaaybe a particular Ferengi bar owner and Cardassian tailor when the DS9 figures start sneaking out.

Now folks, I’ll gladly bow out of the chase for the TOS and likely even the TNG crews, but after barely getting in my Janeway preorder and seeing this EMH tease I’ve realized just how much Voyager means to me- every weekday morning with a bowl of breakfast cereal, it was my Trek growing up.

This is wildly exciting, with the releases happening so quick I’m fairly certain I’ll have to aim specifically to collect every Voyager figure and…. Maaaaybe a particular Ferengi bar owner and Cardassian tailor when the DS9 figures start sneaking out.
This is good to know. If Voyager series really performs well, Voyager fans will have 4 years of amazing adventure, and I hope I can make a BadAss Janeway down the road.

We intended to have a minimum of 3+ Voyager characters before end of the year, and the Borg Queen actually cross over'd with First Contact.

Last edited:
Sharing my view of Voyager, my Voyager Janeway was killed in End-Game.

My trekverse Janeway is dead. I hope Voyager can go deep enough to conclude with an Admiral Janeway with silver white hair, and a bad-ass virus killing Janeway figure. Because of STPicard, the life story of Seven of Nine continues. In my 1/6 Trekverse, STP Seven is the connecting character between Voyager/TNG and New Trek.

I know some don't like new Trek, but I do, and I think I can find these new Trek friends out there who want 1/6 New Trek, no matter how small of a group they are (I am also bonded to produce new Trek)

Now, I have a new headache, what the hack I can do with the vigilante Seven's hair.

This is good to know. If Voyager series really performs well, Voyager fans will have 4 years of amazing adventure, and I hope I can make a BadAss Janeway down the road.

We intended to have a minimum of 3+ Voyager characters before end of the year.
3+!!
I hope you don’t mind if I take a couple guesses-
7 of 9, without a doubt, and she’d be third after The Doctor. The pluses? Tuvok (my favorite Vulcan)! Chakotay or Tom Paris to follow? Even though, I would personally love to see B’elanna before the end of the year- a ship needs its Chief Engineer!

Or maybe Nanjin gets wild and freaky then teases Neelix next. I’m already committed!

I’m curious! Does Exo intend to make any additional props or special accessories? Like 7 of 9’s borg cove or just 1/6th diorama sets from any of the shows?

3+!!
I hope you don’t mind if I take a couple guesses-
7 of 9, without a doubt, and she’d be third after The Doctor. The pluses? Tuvok (my favorite Vulcan)! Chakotay or Tom Paris to follow? Even though, I would personally love to see B’elanna before the end of the year- a ship needs its Chief Engineer!

Or maybe Nanjin gets wild and freaky then teases Neelix next. I’m already committed!

I’m curious! Does Exo intend to make any additional props or special accessories? Like 7 of 9’s borg cove or just 1/6th diorama sets from any of the shows?
We have Diorama releases such as various captain's chairs, stations, holodeck, borg cube, etc. Again, all limited production so just be ready for them especially tos and twok fans. These diorama will be even harder to get than figures. They are difficult to make and waste a lot of time. Very resource wasteful venture, so quantities should be extremely limited.

Sorry I know this has been discussed to death, I just want to clarify that if we miss a pre order directly from exo-6 we still have the chance from other distributors such as Sideshow or Big Bad Toy Store?

Sorry I know this has been discussed to death, I just want to clarify that if we miss a pre order directly from exo-6 we still have the chance from other distributors such as Sideshow or Big Bad Toy Store?

Sideshow (wait listed open) and EXO-6 (sold out) for Janeway.

Picard and Janeway is on pre-order on BBTS.

FC Picard should be in the hands of TNG Trek friends by next weekend.

Took me a few days to like him. I have been looking at the previous one and only TNG Picard for 7 years, the imprint was strong.

This FC Picard was doing everything he preached others not to do. A no mercy Picard even to his own crew.

I am not going to sell a Picard just because he is an older version of the character with a different uniform. EXO-6 Trek figures must have a character of its own and must have his or her oen uniqueness within 1/6 Trekverse.

Whether this product approach can be materialized by production is another story.
vlcsnap-2021-04-16-23h35m59s511-Enhanced-2-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
FC Picard should be in the hands of TNG Trek friends by next weekend.

Took me a few days to like him. I have been looking at the previous one and only TNG Picard for 7 years, the imprint was strong.

This FC Picard was doing everything he preached others not to do. A no mercy Picard even to his own crew.

I am not going to sell a Picard just because he is an older version of the character with a different uniform. EXO-6 Trek figures must have a character of its own and must have his or her oen uniqueness within 1/6 Trekverse.

Whether this product approach can be materialized by production is another story.
View attachment 535769
That photo of Picard looks incredible. He should look great next to Data. To be honest the only thing I’m not sold on at the moment is Janeway’s hair. Haha. But I think I’ve been spoilt by some of Hot Toys recent efforts. But otherwise, solid home runs Nanjin. You should be proud.

Slightly off-topic Nanjin but have you solved the problems with long hair yet? I'm specifically wondering about Counselor Troi and Dr. Crusher.

I know some don't like new Trek, but I do, and I think I can find these new Trek friends out there who want 1/6 New Trek, no matter how small of a group they are (I am also bonded to produce new Trek)

I like ST Picard. I can see how the corruption of the Federation can be really off putting to the fandom, but it is allowing us to explore their universe in a new way. I really hope we see follow up to ‘Borg Queen 7’. I would love an older Picard and Vigilante 7. The newer characters will be a harder sell.

I know TOS and TWOK versions have all the hype, but I also really want older Shatner from Generations and older Nimoy as his later recurring Ambassador role. This is in part because I am a child of the early 80s, and a lot of my fandoms are tied to 90s versions. For me, Kirk and Spock are the older worn heroes.

I am also a Star Wars fan. I have Hot Toys Luke Skywalker through the different movies. Teen Luke (ANH), 20s Luke (ROTJ), idealized 30s/40s Luke (Crait), and 50s Luke (TLJ). I appreciate when a franchise can show a character dealing with different stuff at different points in life. I think Trek has successfully done this with the evolution of Jean Luc. I think it is great that Nanjin is capturing this with FC Picard. And I cannot wait to see how it comes to fruition with his TNG and STP Picards.

I'm glad I'm not really feeling that FC Picard sculpt, made passing on the FC figures easier for me, despite how good Data turned out. Happy for those that dig it, though.

I was going to pass with the fast sell outs and planned speed of releases, maybe just grab some core DS9 and TNG figures if I could, but you had to go and tease the EMH Doctor, my favourite Voyager character, and so had to get Janeway, and back down that slippery slope I go. I've got all the resolve of a hungry puppy. :lol

Oh well, now I'm back to my original plan. Try for full crews for TOS, TNG and DS9, and settle for 'away team' collection of just favourite characters for Voyager, Discovery, Enterprise, and Picard. Rabbit hole and 2am pre-orders, here I come. :horror

Does anyone know of anywhere in Australia actually carrying exo-6 stuff? Popcultcha only seemed to list Picard of the three so far. It would be nice to have a local backup if I miss a pre-order of a character I want, without having to pay through the nose to import via a US retailer.

Last edited:
Are the invoices for Picard going out?
Will start soon maybe tonight or tomorrow. Using a new process, and a few adjustments. Data owners will see we adjusted what seems to be issues with Data packaging.

No worry about the invoice. Your preordered figure is guaranteed, clear the invoice then sit back and continue feeling anxious for our next figure pre-sale.

Back