EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Michael Burnham said, Starfleet is about the people, not abut the ships.
5kqy7h.gif

We clearly need full Warp Core dioramas with pulsing lights and effects, for every ship! :lol

We have Diorama releases such as various captain's chairs, stations, holodeck, borg cube, etc. Again, all limited production so just be ready for them especially tos and twok fans. These diorama will be even harder to get than figures. They are difficult to make and waste a lot of time. Very resource wasteful venture, so quantities should be extremely limited.
also TOS crew chair to have a seat for Spock & Co?

If you commit to one particular section (or two) of Trek, you can really go to town fleshing it out with diorama pieces.

That's why I'd rather commit to the most nostalgic eras, rather than have bits and pieces from all over.

I already have a 1/6 collection that's represented by bits and pieces from all over. I'm always trying to train myself to be more specific, but it hasn't worked yet. lol

5kqy7h.gif

We clearly need full Warp Core dioramas with pulsing lights and effects, for every ship! :lol

3D printed Warp Core from the "D", although not in 1/6th scale but it looks amazing. Can easily be bumped up to 1/6th scale. (Single Malt scotch bottle used for scale... :wink1: )

To the Voyager friends, EMH and Janeway are supporting each other in terms of catching Trek fans attention.

I foresee Voyager 1/6 will have even better market acceptance by Dec.

Another touch down with EMH, we will do a kick return touchdown within 2 weeks.

Hope the UK preorder time is correct this time as it was an hour out for Janeway (probably due to daylight savings). Only by diligence was I able to preorder Janeway

Picard is being featured on unsealed and revealed right now. I want to say that the likeness looks way better than the prototype photos.

Just watched Sideshow's reveal show --- Picard is an absolutely perfect figure. The head sculpt portrait is spot-on! Fantastic work EXO-6.

Back