EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a successful launch of EXO-6, Nanjin!

Looking forward to continuing your 5 year mission.

Just saw the "Voyager" EMH teaser. Very cool!
Thank you. Am I putting smiles on the young Voyager friends' faces? Enjoy the coming years, Voyager figures friends.

Our releases will be like MCU spacetime variance. We are branching out through the Captains. We have:

FC
VOY

the 3rd branching variance will come soon. This going to be another adventure.

BTW, EMH is good.

That EMH in my email was like music to my ears. Can't wait to order him and hopefully there will be enough of him that he's on sale at least a couple of hours. He and 7 of 9 are my most wanted Voyager characters.

Voyager The Doctor just got teased in an email!
Neat. I didn’t expect another Voyager character so soon. Unfortunately for me this is where I am going to have to be picky. Knowing what Nanjin has said about the number and speed of releases this might be my first skip but it won’t be easy.

Great news about Janeway’s sales! Congrats Nanjin!

That tease is exciting - I’d been expecting Sisko to be the next figure announced (for all I know he still could be) and be the first Star Trek figure in my 1/6 collection but I wouldn’t say no to the Doc starting off my EXO-6 journey either!

Finally get to assemble my Star Trek dream team!

It'll get interesting once we see a figure many will skip. It ain't this Dr but it'll be somebody. So far I'm still all in.

I'm still all in as well. It's only when we start getting to the lower tier characters like Torres or Neelix that I'll probably hold off, but that's probably a ways off. And I think Nanjin said he wouldn't be going that deep on every Trek series anyway, so it may not even come to that.

That EMH in my email was like music to my ears. Can't wait to order him and hopefully there will be enough of him that he's on sale at least a couple of hours. He and 7 of 9 are my most wanted Voyager characters.

2063_evolve.jpg

We can accept any size direct sales and begin delivery within 2.5 months after pre-sales ends.

Next figure 2 months turnaround after cut off, then 1.5 month, 2 weeks, 0 week, then -2 weeks, and finally immediate sales when we make announcements.

The happiest 1/6 collectors belong to Trekverse.

Thank you. Am I putting smiles on the young Voyager friends' faces? Enjoy the coming years, Voyager figures friends.

Our releases will be like MCU spacetime variance. We are branching out through the Captains. We have:

FC
VOY

the 3rd branching variance will come soon. This going to be another adventure.

BTW, EMH is good.
You're definitely bringing a smile to this Voyager fan, was not expecting such a reveal so soon! Keep it up, this Intrepid-class ship ain't gonna man itself!

I'm in for the entire core crew and will catch every one of these fast and limited pre-orders to do so, whatever it takes.

Hell yeah! The Doctor is my favorite Star Trek character and I'll definitely pick him up with fingers crossed for a 7 of 9 down the road. I was not anticipating seeing him any time soon.

Nanjin, is there any possibility of non-crew Star Trek figures? I've always wanted a 1/6 Klingon in the traditional warrior's gear, so perhaps a Gowron, Martok, Kern, etc unless we could get a Worf in Klingon garb?
Planned, unless under specific release like First Contact, non uniformed characters will have their own separate non-structured release schedule and production arrangements (wild cards). I allow the proto department chose their own characters within a predefined list for each series of releases. Craftsmanship will be the core approach (difficulties).

Total different ball game from uniformed characters.

Imagine, a platoon of Trek aliens all can stimulate your Trek visual sensation even monitor screen can't match.

Thank you. Am I putting smiles on the young Voyager friends' faces?
BTW, EMH is good.
Oh man. I bought Janeway because I thought she'd pair well with the Doctor, who is IMO the best character in VOY.

Your tease of him only days after I made that bet is definitely giving me a smile!

PLEASE make the mobile emitter magnetically removable, and please consider giving him a subtle smirk, as he had one more often than not!

View attachment 535648
We can accept any size direct sales and begin delivery within 2.5 months after pre-sales ends.

Next figure 2 months turnaround after cut off, then 1.5 month, 2 weeks, 0 week, then -2 weeks, and finally immediate sales when we make announcements.

The happiest 1/6 collectors belong to Trekverse.
This kind of production turnaround is unheard of and will be a 1/6 figure collecting game changer.
I'm excited to watch this unfold.

Make it so! 🖖

This kind of production turnaround is unheard of and will be a 1/6 figure collecting game changer.
I'm excited to watch this unfold.

Make it so! 🖖
I will and can only do this with Trek. Only the Trek environments created some situation, and I just happened to be there and made the right “stupid” move. One thing led to another. I don't think I can repeat this for any other franchise. No one with any rational business mind would made those decisions that I made. I still couldn't believe I was stupid enough to do so too.

But all in all, I am happy with the stupid decisions, even the short life span of 1/6 Trek (no more than 5 years, it will fail, or move on to do something more profitable). I know what to expect, I am good with the ending, and if I didn't make those stupid decisions, I am sure I will regret.

Make the remaining 4.5 years as bright as it can be!

It'll get interesting once we see a figure many will skip. It ain't this Dr but it'll be somebody. So far I'm still all in.

For me it'll get interesting when we see a figure I'm tempted not to skip. So far I'm still all out.

boratgs.jpg

Such success cannot continue forever.

There will come a time...

MV5BNTQxMTYxNTE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI5NDExMjI@._V1_.jpg

uhura-skirt-trek.jpg

star_trek.chekov.jpg

Maybe even...

star-trek-the-motion-picture-uniforms.jpg

Planned, unless under specific release like First Contact, non uniformed characters will have their own separate non-structured release schedule and production arrangements (wild cards). I allow the proto department chose their own characters within a predefined list for each series of releases. Craftsmanship will be the core approach (difficulties).

Total different ball game from uniformed characters.

Imagine, a platoon of Trek aliens all can stimulate your Trek visual sensation even monitor screen can't match.
Drooling at the IDIC of 1/6th Trek.
Wonder how your team would pull off those pesky Cardassian necks?
EMH is an instant purchase for me...I hope I'm fast enough

Like Janeway, EMH is receiving better than expected attention in less than 18 hours of the posted teaser. I believe he will do well when he goes up for pre-sale next month.

By then, the crew of Voyager will move on on its own with their own line of figures under their own schedule, and we will move on to the next Captain and prepare to debut Trek 55 figures. Let's see whether the 55 figures are more attractive or this captain is more unforgettable. There will be difficult decision to make. I will do my best to make this decision as hard to make as possible (because they have to be the best of the best and each customer can only have either or)

I wonder which 1/6 Trek has the highest rating by the end of 2021.

Last edited:
Back