EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly off-topic Nanjin but have you solved the problems with long hair yet? I'm specifically wondering about Counselor Troi and Dr. Crusher.
No. I haven't. Is going to be a forever problem. Whatever will be done, someone going to praise it and someone will curse.

Now folks, I’ll gladly bow out of the chase for the TOS and likely even the TNG crews, but after barely getting in my Janeway preorder and seeing this EMH tease I’ve realized just how much Voyager means to me- every weekday morning with a bowl of breakfast cereal, it was my Trek growing up.

This is wildly exciting, with the releases happening so quick I’m fairly certain I’ll have to aim specifically to collect every Voyager figure and…. Maaaaybe a particular Ferengi bar owner and Cardassian tailor when the DS9 figures start sneaking out.
Same amount of intention to complete just like TOS and TNG. I am already looking at the 5th Voyager release and have plenty of time to prep. This means Voyager release can engage the Slipstream drive. Bang bang bang, a figure a month completes most of the crew then slow down and mix with icon characters (badass Jan, Admiral Janeway, etc.)

We have Diorama releases such as various captain's chairs, stations, holodeck, borg cube, etc. Again, all limited production so just be ready for them especially tos and twok fans. These diorama will be even harder to get than figures. They are difficult to make and waste a lot of time. Very resource wasteful venture, so quantities should be extremely limited.

Wonderful news!

Lol you definitely are not going to make it easy but as long as I have the opportunity to choose which ones to I will be happy. It will be once one has come and gone without having a chance to place an order that I will be upset. Not at you personally Nanjin, I understand the nature of the beast. I will just be sad if o miss out on one of my must haves. If I hesitate or sit on the fence or pick one figure over another that is all on me.

Nanjin, as I decide on whether or not I can get the doctor is there any way you can give us any more information on whether or not there is another preorder and release planned within a week or two of his preorder and planned release?

Will be on the lookout for the invoices. Very intrigued with the chairs, stations and dios for TOS, TNG and TWOK. Hopefully I will be able to get everything I consider a high priority. Would be neat to see some 1/6 bridge displays.

Same amount of intention to complete just like TOS and TNG. I am already looking at the 5th Voyager release and have plenty of time to prep. This means Voyager release can engage the Slipstream drive. Bang bang bang, a figure a month completes most of the crew then slow down and mix with icon characters (badass Jan, Admiral Janeway, etc.)
Will Deep Space Nine get the same kind of care as long as Sisko sells? I love Voyager but I'm much more of a Deep Space Nine guy.

Lol you definitely are not going to make it easy but as long as I have the opportunity to choose which ones to I will be happy. It will be once one has come and gone without having a chance to place an order that I will be upset. Not at you personally Nanjin, I understand the nature of the beast. I will just be sad if o miss out on one of my must haves. If I hesitate or sit on the fence or pick one figure over another that is all on me.

Nanjin, as I decide on whether or not I can get the doctor is there any way you can give us any more information on whether or not there is another preorder and release planned within a week or two of his preorder and planned release?
There will be plenty of time to order the Doctor, and should be able to deliver about 2 months after preorder cuts off.

Maybe he will go up for preorder in one or 2 weeks.

Dioramas for popular item will be of course more accessible then a TOS conference table.

Dioramas for popular item will be of course more accessible then a TOS conference table.
That makes sense and most likely with the amount of space and funds I will probably be sticking to the popular dioramas because those will probably be the ones I want too (makes sense because they are popular for a reason).

Thanks for the info on the Doctor too! I hope this entire venture of yours is successful for you on multiple levels.

We intended to have a minimum of 3+ Voyager characters before end of the year, and the Borg Queen actually cross over'd with First Contact.
Thank you... just immense gratitude and heartfelt thanks for giving us this many Voyager figures. It's been far too long since we've seen them. My inner child is smiling like it's Christmas at the thought of 3+. I wish I could repay you for that feeling this post just gave me.

With 3+ Voyager figures up for preorder/announced before end of the year, is there any chance of DS9 or other series also being announced before end of year?

Of course DS9 will receive the same treatment. I just worry about Enterprise and X.

I will be in for a lot of Enterprise. Archer, T’Pol, Trip, Hoshi, and Malcom minimum. Maybe Phlox. Commander Shran would be my #1 Andorian rep for alien representatives across Treks.

I’d be most worried about Discovery. I would go for Empress Georgiou, but only because Michelle Yeoh is a badass. Even if Burnham and the rest of the crew are your all time best sculpts, I don’t know if I would bite on them.

I need to see Strange New Worlds first, but there is a chance I would buy Anson Mount and some crew. They also look to have way better uniforms than Discovery. The Discovery uniforms are my least favorite across all space and time.

Of course DS9 will receive the same treatment. I just worry about Enterprise and X.
You keep TOS,TNG, DS9 and VOY comming....I'll keep buying. Enterprise and later aren't for me personally but I'll be watching with interest....

You keep TOS,TNG, DS9 and VOY comming....I'll keep buying. Enterprise and later aren't for me personally but I'll be watching with interest....
Captains with all different uniforms are a sight to behold in terms of 1/6 scale collectibles inside or outside of Trekverse. (As long as the starfleet uniform is different, I will do except Burnham. I want TAS too 😅).

I think even the Wars clan figures need to step down from their stage if these captains debut in any con.

We all know how realistic 1/6 scale can be, and Trekverse was built through the eyes of these captains and the amazing talents who put the souls into the characters.

I see this as an epic representation of Star Trek.

I am absolutely NOT doing sales talk but from a Trek geek standpoint of course.

Like Michael Burnham said, Starfleet is about the people, not abut the ships.

Last edited:
Something for the OG 1/6 dudes:

As most of you guys saw or about to see, none of the figures announced by EXO-6 were previously shown by anyone including myself.

I assume anyone with a fair amount of business mind or marketing background know this is a must do to distinguish the new company and the old. There should be as little connection as possible between the two companies in order of the new one to be as far away from any unfavorable association of the past. Picking up left overs is the stupidest thing to do in my opinion so please don't give me this advise.

As we know, there are tons of residual piled up for decades and especially for 1/6 scale Trek in the last few years.

My approaches not only are the most logical choices but also the best for EXO-6.

For those not feeling comfortable of my approaches, I can say my objective accomplished. You have already put us into a different spot from any companies that you have associated with. We have distinguished ourselves for better or worse

Everything I did do and will be doing has more than one purpose (I never do anything with one to one benefits but one for many).

So bare with me. I am activity sweeping the floor so TOS and TNG can have a clear start, and TOS return must make some major bang that can only be louder than 2016.

I assure you that TOS TNG will eventually show up and will also follow there own anoucements and release schedule.

Last edited:
Something for the OG 1/6 dudes:

As most of you guys saw or about to see, none of the figures announced by EXO-6 were previously shown by anyone including myself.

I assume anyone with a fair amount of business mind or marketing background know this is a must do to distinguish the new company and the old. There should be as little connection as possible between the two companies in order of the new one to distinguish itself with any unfavorable association from past history. Picking up left overs is the stupidest thing to do in my opinion so please don't give me this advise.

As we know, there are tons of residual piled up for decades and especially for 1/6 scale Trek in the last few years.

My approaches not only are the most logical choices but also the best for EXO-6.

For those not feeling comfortable of my approaches, I can say my objective accomplished. You have already put us into a different spot from any companies that you have associated with. We have distinguished ourselves for better or worse

Everything I did do and will be doing has more than one purpose (I never do anything with one to one benefits but one for many).

So bare with me. I am activity sweeping the floor so TOS and TNG can have a clear start, and TOS return must make some major bang that can only be louder than 2016.

I assure you that TOS TNG will eventually show up and will also follow there own anoucements and release schedule.

There's no hurry. All good things come to those who...

Back