EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sulu sold out from the qmx site similarly if not faster. I remember because I missed it and ordered all the previous releases day one from the site.

Yep that’s another thing. The initial email said 12pm EST., which is 1pm my time (central time). It went up like two hours earlier than that.
Yes, I think you calculated wrong. This page says 12 PM EST is 11 AM Central time. It gets less the more you go West. In California it's even earlier.

https://24timezones.com/difference/est/cst

Just out of curiosity, how reliable is Sideshow with stock and delivery dates etc? Have they even started shipping out Data?

Tentatively, Villains or non starfleet characters have no set schedule or series. They will jump throughout Trekverse, and they won't be done one after another and wait forever for the next. I might have 4 or 5 characters out in one month or non at all.

koloth n kirk text.jpg

If my preferences can represent the general 1/6 Trek fans, you will like both.

Set Accurate:
You will grow to appreciate the color choices by the Trek costume designers (mainly because of Mr William Theiss) This is a very unique characteristics in movie costuming. That's why I want to make Museum Grade Star Trek figures. Without these colors, I can't use the word Museum. These 1/6 figures can be used as reference. Even Anovos was amazed by my color choice years ago.

Simulated Colors:
they will look very similar to what you see from your monitor. Unlike Set Accurate, these colors are very saturated, their color very much remain constant to your eyes through out the day except brightness (this depends on the intensity of the surrounding lights). Because of their high saturation color tones, they will stand out in Real life surroundings because these are specially used colors to catch attentions in real life situation such as Stop Signs, Traffic Lights. Since they lack the major ingredient of Mr Theiss, I can only call them Simulated Color. They make amazing display. Everyone will notice them especially when they are in a group.
I think I am tending to love the set accurate version.

Thanks, Nanjin for putting up a second pre-order wave on the Janeway figure. I think that is the correct move. I am still on the fence about this figure, so I am going to keep my BBTS order as they did not require a non-refundable deposit. But for those that ordering direct from EXO-6 is the only or a far cheaper option, this is great news!

I got my Janeway at sideshow. I wanted to go direct from Exo6 but I started work when the preorder went up. This is crazy how it sold so quick!

It's the power of Star Trek. Something very powerful...when the license is respected and done right.

Something which was never done before.

We get these beautiful figures while HT are churning out sharks and half an Iron Man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back