EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually very excited about the Borg Queen release. Besides, the Borg Queen would go well with both FC Picard / Data and Janeway (Endgame). @nanjin

Last edited:
Koloth looking forward to seeing Kirk in his iconic wraparound (The Trouble With Tribbles).

thetroublewithtribbleshd0385.jpg
Koloth looking forward to seeing Kirk in his iconic wraparound of The Trouble With Tribbles.jpg

I got my pre-order in about 3 minutes after it went live! Absolutely can't wait to have her in person, she'll go great with my QMx Picard. Voyager was my gateway into Trek once it started syndication and was one of the Trek's that really took the exploring aspect into the great unknown, it'll always sit high on my list/ranking.

What makes me extremely happy though is how quickly this figure has been able to sell and how many people out there either enjoy Janeway as a character, Voyager as a show, or just like Kate Mulgrew as an actress! I hope she gets her own copy of the figure!
EXO-6 will be going to Gamma Quadrant quit often.

I’ve pre-ordered her… But I’m not 100% certain about keeping it.

I’m really disappointed she doesn’t have at least one additional headsculpt with a different hairstyle (bun) and maybe a “stoic” facial expression. Given the frequency with which she wore her hair up, and coupled with the fact that she rarely wore any variation of uniform that would justify an additional figure, I think an alternate portrait would have been warranted. In fact, I think an extra headsculpt might be even more justified than it was with First Contact Data.
I would have happily paid an extra $30 for that feature.

That said, I think she looks great. Her “make-up” seems a little heavy, but the likeness is clearly Kate Mulgrew, and the wry slight-smile is a lovely character moment. Congrats to Nanjin in all the sales!

Took the opportunity to watch Voyager's premiere episode after ordering Janeway in batch 2, and I hope the Doctor will be the next Voyager release, although 7 of 9 would probably be the biggest seller from that show. Now I'm watching TNG's premiere and man oh man I hope Q is released in his judge's outfit but since EXO is contractually required to offer some characters from the new shows, Silver Fox Q definately already had a place in my thirst collection.

TWOK will break the servers, how do I pre pre order? This news about the 55th anniversary is juicy, and I look forward to TOS news. Nothing will replace watching late night reruns of Star Trek TOS as a kid.

I was able to get the Janeyway on the website right at 12PM EST. Didn't think it would sell out, so I'm happy I was able to get it direct. BBTS is always the last place to get stock for all of their preorders. I usually end up cancelling and purchasing it elsewhere.

Giving you guys a heads up incase someone has heart problems. Be calm and don't drink coffee next week, next week might make your heart work to hard 😉

Not pre-sale, so no rush. Pre-sale won't start until 3 weeks later. This time no on the spot production increase. Janeway filled the backup schedule already.

Janeway filled the backup schedule already.
Wow. Just wow. Go Captain J!

No on the spot increases, but does that also mean no increases? As in, if another figure sells out in minutes, is there no possibility of a second wave at some point later, even if it's much later? Honestly, a potential for the Scott/Sulu instant sellout makes me reticent. I don't really want to be sitting on the exo-6 site like I'm trying to get a ps5.

Back