EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have anxiety. I can't afford to lose out again. I've waited forever for Star Trek TOS/TWOK collectible like these.

I take it a release announcement is incoming?
You won't miss twok. This release is going to be an epic. Every Trek fan should have at least a few if not all.
I am sure someone will miss out some characters for other releases. I only have 4 years and 4 months left, need to move fast.

Picard is looking good there. I’m leaning towards displaying him similarly to that myself with the vest and phaser rifle. Fitting for First Contact.
FC Picard is about killing Borg without a drop of mercy. He phasered Ensign Lynch just like any other borg. “Kill them all” is FC Picard in vest. The jacket is for the Enterprise E Captain's Chair. The Picard standing next to the Chair saying “Fire” at the Borg Sphere scene.

FC Data is about that Zero point six eight seconds when he could feel human temptation. This is our FC Data, the Data with partial skin. Data regular head is for complementing the Borg Killing Picard. I am leaving the younger android looking expression for TNG version of Data.

Last edited:
I'm not chasing fifteen minute sellouts in the middle of the night here to collect things any more, so I guess I'll just need to jog on as far as this stuff goes. Oh well, best to make my peace with this now rather than later, I guess.

Happy collecting, fellow Trek fans. I hope you all get what you want. :)
In case you change your mind, the link is working again now.

FYI EXO has put her up for order again. It looks like Nanjin is going to put her in a second run to give people another chance at her which is awesome for those that missed out. Hopefully other figures go that route if they sell out that fast. Also for those that missed out the retail sites still have her up so it’s not like she is gone from everywhere yet.

EXO-6 name is getting out there based on the warp speed sales of Janeway.
I fear I'll miss out on a few figures if I'm at work on preorder days.
(Save me a Garak, Nanjin please)

Extremely curious to see who comes next for Voyager and how few of that character will be made. If Captain Janeway is that limited, I'm scared 7 of 9 would sell out in under 5 minutes.

With this figure selling so well, I'm hoping now we might be able to get an Admiral Janeway at some point. As I think it would be a pretty unique uniform to have in the collection.

janeway_nem1.jpg

Last edited:
The only disappointment is that according to Exo-6 Instagram Janeway may be pushed back to 2022. Was hoping for a nice Christmas present.
Patience is a virtue I guess.

The only disappointment is that according to Exo-6 Instagram Janeway may be pushed back to 2022. Was hoping for a nice Christmas present.
Patience is a virtue I guess.
My original release schedule hasn't change. I am still on track with my release and delivery schedule. The subsequently opened preorders have their own schedule.

Last edited:
It sounded to me like the initial preorders are still meant to go out around December. It's just the newer batch that will get delayed a bit. Although it's still a crazy fast delivery time for a 1/6 figure either way.

You won't miss twok. This release is going to be an epic. Every Trek fan should have at least a few if not all.
I am sure someone will miss out some characters for other releases. I only have 4 years and 4 months left, need to move fast.
I can't wait. Thank you. Nanjin! My Qmx command chair is empty 🤣

I got my pre-order in about 3 minutes after it went live! Absolutely can't wait to have her in person, she'll go great with my QMx Picard. Voyager was my gateway into Trek once it started syndication and was one of the Trek's that really took the exploring aspect into the great unknown, it'll always sit high on my list/ranking.

What makes me extremely happy though is how quickly this figure has been able to sell and how many people out there either enjoy Janeway as a character, Voyager as a show, or just like Kate Mulgrew as an actress! I hope she gets her own copy of the figure!

Back