EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went with the Standard Sisko! The option of displaying him with the jacket open is ideal so that my favorite Captain can stand out on the shelf amongst all the Next Gen era Starfleet captains or officers.

I'd buy Leeta but I think her chances of being made are slim to none. Maybe if Nanjin does that women of trek thing.

Sisko Standard Edition was a day-one preorder for me... Can't wait to see what's next.

I'm so happy that Sisko is coming and I have mine on pre-order. Super excited but I do think something is slightly off with the eyes in these prototype pics. It's close, but as a fan of Avery Brooks during DS9 and before with Spencer for Hire and A Man Called Hawk I have to say his eyes are a huge part of his delivery. Maybe they need to be slightly rounder. I dunno, but regardless I'm super stoked for this figure. I may have to track down an extra head so that I can make a Hawk custom.

I'm so happy that Sisko is coming and I have mine on pre-order. Super excited but I do think something is slightly off with the eyes in these prototype pics. It's close, but as a fan of Avery Brooks during DS9 and before with Spencer for Hire and A Man Called Hawk I have to say his eyes are a huge part of his delivery. Maybe they need to be slightly rounder. I dunno, but regardless I'm super stoked for this figure. I may have to track down an extra head so that I can make a Hawk custom.
The prototype appears to have smaller eyes (less wide at least) compared to the render, which was virtually flawless, that Nanjin shared some weeks back in the other thread.
1650605199557.png

1650605276388.png

Nonetheless, I don't feel like it's a deal breaker, and while I wish it looked more like that render, out of every Sisko collectible ever made-figures in multiple scales, busts, Christmas ornaments, and pins-it has the best likeness out of the lot. Hands down.

Looks like a pretty close match with the render to me. I think the difference is just with how the eyes are painted, as the irises are a bit small and not angled upward enough.

The prototype appears to have smaller eyes (less wide at least) compared to the render, which was virtually flawless, that Nanjin shared some weeks back in the other thread.
View attachment 573287
View attachment 573288

Nonetheless, I don't feel like it's a deal breaker, and while I wish it looked more like that render, out of every Sisko collectible ever made-figures in multiple scales, busts, Christmas ornaments, and pins-it has the best likeness out of the lot. Hands down.
Might have used the prototype for the product pics maybe? Looks got either way👌🏻

I'll match your five bars, Morn's second stomach, Winn's hat and raise you Quarks vintage 2266 Kanar supply
I’ll match the five bars, Morns secind stomach, Winn’s Hat, Quarks vintage 2266 Kanar and raise it by.. say …access to Worf’s Klingon opera holosuite programs

Back