EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood. Alternate looks would be cool to have, but clearly you already have more than enough characters to get to as it is. And this is the definitive version of Sisko to have anyway.
Completing the characters in DS9 official poster (including Ezri Dax and Nog) is the main release schedule one after another every 3-4 months (uniformed ones will be 2.5-3.5m) Iconic characters or those not in the official DS9 poster have their own timeline.

DS9 will be the most difficult and most resources intensive Trek series to do.
FB_IMG_1650339159213.jpg

I’d argue that the rolled-up sleeves of Chief O’Brien in the earlier seasons is his most iconic look, but the exposed forearms are probably too much of a headache to deal with.

I must be really out of touch with Trek to think that the uniforms a crew wears for nearly half the show‘s run would bear consideration over one episode appearances and non-canon “screen” color variants.

Miles, Jadzia Dax, and Bashir don’t even need second runs or extra head sculpts. Just a second body in a box for people willing to pay $200 more for a uniform on a body.
Well I love DS9 too, but can't really deny that the TOS crew is a whole lot more iconic and more deserving of multiple figures.

Plus we did see O'Brien with the rolled up sleeves later on too. Not sure if the fabric will allow that in 1/6 though.

childrenoftime210.jpg

Well I love DS9 too, but can't really deny that the TOS crew is a whole lot more iconic and more deserving of multiple figures.

Plus we did see O'Brien with the rolled up sleeves later on too. Not sure if the fabric will allow that in 1/6 though
I think the bigger issue is the added expense of forearm finishing and effectively disguising wrist pegs. The current wrist pegs of EXO-6 figures are prominent when not hidden by the sleeve (many 1/6 scale are). The uniform can just be cut short and stitched in the sleeve for the rolled up effect. But if we get your posted picture of Miles, I see even less reason to offer the already designed Voyager uniforms for these characters.

I also want to add that I already ordered the SX of Sisko before coming to this thread asking about the other uniform. I’ve also ordered every other EXO-6 offering, and have two FC Datas and Picards for both their alternate looks. I am a supporter and not suggesting these outfits to nitpick. But I express a desire because I think they are important differences in their character arcs from peacetime to wartime starfleet officers and I want both types.

Is sideshow not getting Sisko? I prefer buying from them due to the payment plans.

I think we are lucky to get one of anybody. There's always custom tailors anyway.

Last edited:
Sisko wasn't exactly a secret - we all knew he was coming, and coming soon - but I'm just so delighted that he's actually up for order. Along with VOY and ENT, DS9 rarely gets much love when it comes to merchandising, so it's a genuine thrill to see Sisko up for order and apparently doing so well. This Trekkie is feeling very happy today!

Completing the characters in DS9 official poster (including Ezri Dax and Nog) is the main release schedule one after another every 3-4 months (uniformed ones will be 2.5-3.5m) Iconic characters or those not in the official DS9 poster have their own timeline.

DS9 will be the most difficult and most resources intensive Trek series to do. View attachment 572849
I love seeing Nog's name on your list, too. He definitely deserves a figure. I'd get Rom, as well.

With today's exciting Sisko preorder, I'm looking at this picture and imagining my future shelves. This is exciting stuff, Captain.

I love seeing Nog's name on your list, too. He definitely deserves a figure. I'd get Rom, as well.

With today's exciting Sisko preorder, I'm looking at this picture and imagining my future shelves. This is exciting stuff, Captain.
I'd happily buy both Nog and Rom - Nog in Starfleet uniform and Rom in his Bajoran Engineer uniform would be amazing (and a chance to get another uniform represented). I'd probably even get a Moogie, haha.

Back