EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping that the Jadzia figure is about as tall as Sisko (possibly a bit more depending on the hair style). Terry is only about an inch shorter than Avery. I can already tell Exo-6 is doing things differently, and it would be refreshing to see that a high end sixth scale action figure company can actually represent six-foot tall women, which is an area where Hot Toys has so far failed miserably with Ripley and Nebula.

Last edited:
Can't remember if it was in here or Facebook? The was a render of Jadzia's head shown and a uniform in development. However as Nanjin has mentioned, the scheduling of character releases can be moved around as needed.

Wonder if DS9 will have the choice of 6 option as on the Voyager thread? If so it'll be incredibly difficult to chose from such a great ensemble.

1. Dukat
2. Garak
3. Martok
4. Lieutenant Nog
5. Vorta Iggy Pop
6. Jem Hadar

But DS9 in particular can handle many more suggestions. I struggle to think of 6 other VOY characters but with DS9 we have the opposite problem.
I have exactly the same problem. I struggled to recall many interesting characters I'd buy from Voy beyond the crew. I added a Kazon to my list only from a visual pov as characters they were dull. DS9 however has so many nuanced characters I want. Probably around about a dozen beyond the main cast

Top 6 is such a strange number (vs 3 or 5… sorry getting side tracked) but I will play, in no particular order of preference I’d love to see and get the chance to make a classic Nanjin hard decision on;
  1. Weyoun
  2. Garak
  3. Admiral Ross (the best of Starfleets Admirals)
  4. Martok
  5. Nog - not sure if I’d want him as an Ensign/Lt or to be a little different from the rest of his crew as a Cadet…
  6. The lead Jem Hadar (the Third I believe) from Rocks and Shoals
Not a massively unique list by the looks of it as I think we all share some firm favourite background characters.

I love that davejames suggested Tosk!

Just for the hell of it, my top 6 beyond the main cast would be:

Dukat
Weyoun
Martok
Garak
Intendant
Tosk
Good choices, although I'd almost consider Garak and Nog as main cast. So with that in mind, if we ONLY get 6 outside the main cast:
Dukat
Weyoun
Martok
Damar
Rom
Goran'Agar (The Jem'Hadar from Hippocratic Oath) OR Remet'Iklan (The Third from Rocks and Shoals. "It is not my life to give, Captain. And it never was.")

But I feel like DS9 could support AT LEAST another 6. Consider:
Female Shapeshifter
Brunt
Morn
Kassidy
Kai Winn
Sloan

Good choices, although I'd almost consider Garak and Nog as main cast. So with that in mind, if we ONLY get 6 outside the main cast:
Dukat
Weyoun
Martok
Damar
Rom
Goran'Agar (The Jem'Hadar from Hippocratic Oath) OR Talak'Talan (The Third from Rocks and Shoals. "It is not my life to give, Captain. And it never was.")

Female Shapeshifter
Brunt
Morn
Kassidy
Kai Winn
Sloan
I think you’re right. Ds9 could go on and on. I think the 6 is for the purpose of a survey that will decide the next non uniformed figure.

Good choices, although I'd almost consider Garak and Nog as main cast.
I’d actually agree even if their names aren’t in the main credits.

Remet'Iklan (The Third from Rocks and Shoals. "It is not my life to give, Captain. And it never was.")
Thank you I couldn’t remember his name and didn’t have time to look it up when I posted.

Female Shapeshifter
Brunt
Morn
Kassidy
Kai Winn
Sloan
I wanted to put Brunt on my list too but didn’t think two Jeffery Combs characters!

Ok revised list
  1. Weyoun
  2. Brunt
  3. Remet'Iklan
  4. Sloan
  5. Martok
  6. Admiral Ross

Back