EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaning towards the Standard Version of Sisko. I can see the Essential Version being a nice option for some future releases though.

The $35 price difference between the two releases isn’t too bad, and there’s a decent amount of exclusive extras included with the Standard.

One thing- is there a cut off date to pre-order Sisko? Previous releases have all had a pre-order window.

Nanjin said on facebook that DS9 didn't "have much of a crew". We must prove him wrong and shout out favorite characters. I want Major Kira a lot preferably in her red outfit. And I want Jadzia Dax to go with a Deep Space 9 Worf. They are my favorite couple of Trek.
DS9 had an amazing "cast" but Sisko crew (starfleet) only had 3 starfleet officers unless we include Michael Eddington and Nog.

For the other Starfleet DS9 officers, please consider releasing them with a DX version that includes the peacetime/early season uniform on a second body.

Unless you‘re considering second releases for them.

For the other Starfleet DS9 officers, please consider releasing them with a DX version that includes the peacetime/early season uniform on a second body.

Unless you‘re considering second releases for them.
No. As of now, i have zero plan in re‐visiting DS9 release in any form. No time to make another figure of a same character.

Very much this is it for DS9 Sisko. Not giving anyone false hope of something I never planned. We won't go into early season uniforms either. That uniform will be exclusive for VOY figures.

Get what you want now. Not going to look back at the port again, we will only look at DS9 finish line. We aren't waiting for anyone.

Remember, I don't look at profits. As the matter of fact, I didn't even look at EXO-6 income statement (as longbas it is positive) I only look at the finish line.

Pre-ordered EX Sisko through BBTS. He's one I was on the fence about, but I rather be safe than sorry. Nanjin has made his game plan clear, and I'd be foolish not to listen.

Hi Nanjin,
What is the estimated timeline for shipping Sisko?
Shorter than anyone in the industry.

Please don't be spoiled and start complaining about us when everyone has an over 12 months turnaround time.

Sisko will be delivered in Sept. I reserve the rights to delay like everyone did. It is so ridiculous for us to be called to have unreliable delivery timing and long waiting time.

Please don't be spoiled and start complaining about us when everyone has an over 12 months turnaround time.

Sisko will be delivered in Sept. I reserve the rights to delay like everyone did. It is so ridiculous for us to be called to have unreliable delivery timing and long waiting time.
Thanks Nanjin, I just pre the SX edition.

You are absolutely correct! It's way out of line to accuse Exo-6 of unreliable delivery. I've been keeping track. It has only gotten better from the start!

DATA - 5 Mos from Pre-order to In-Hand
PICARD - 4.5 Mos from Pre-order to In-Hand
JANEWAY - 4.25 Mos from Pre-order to In-Hand
EMH - 2.5 Mos from Pre-order to In-Hand

I don't see any other company doing that and with better quality in-hand EVERY TIME!

No. As of now, i have zero plan in re‐visiting DS9 release in any form. No time to make another figure of a same character.

Very much this is it for DS9 Sisko. Not giving anyone false hope of something I never planned. We won't go into early season uniforms either. That uniform will be exclusive for VOY figures.

Get what you want now. Not going to look back at the port again, we will only look at DS9 finish line. We aren't waiting for anyone.

Remember, I don't look at profits. As the matter of fact, I didn't even look at EXO-6 income statement (as longbas it is positive) I only look at the finish line.
It's good to know that some figures will be "one and done" because there are some can't miss opportunities coming.

Understood. Alternate looks would be cool to have, but clearly you already have more than enough characters to get to as it is. And this is the definitive version of Sisko to have anyway.

There goes my hopes for a "Niners" Sisko.
1650399456930.png

Guess we gotta leave room in the release schedule for Roller-skating Spock, Bee-Keeper Spock, Disco Freak-Out Spock and Vampire Spock but a 2nd Sisko would just muddy things up.

Understood. Alternate looks would be cool to have, but clearly you already have more than enough characters to get to as it is. And this is the definitive version of Sisko to have anyway.

I’d argue that the rolled-up sleeves of Chief O’Brien in the earlier seasons is his most iconic look, but the exposed forearms are probably too much of a headache to deal with.

I must be really out of touch with Trek to think that the uniforms a crew wears for nearly half the show‘s run would bear consideration over one episode appearances and non-canon “screen” color variants.

Miles, Jadzia Dax, and Bashir don’t even need second runs or extra head sculpts. Just a second body in a box for people willing to pay $200 more for a uniform on a body.

Last edited:
While I admit I'd also love to see the earlier uniform options for the DS9 crew (and actually, the red shoulder uniform is, to me, the best look Worf ever had) I won't let it get me down - we're getting a phenomenal Ben Sisko figure here and while I've jumped on the SX I'm seriously considering getting the essentials version to have both looks on display.

DS9 had an amazing "cast" but Sisko crew (starfleet) only had 3 starfleet officers unless we include Michael Eddington and Nog.
The Bajoran's were under his command so I consider them crew too, so while there may have been 3 Starfleet officers, he had Kira and Odo under his "Crew". As Station Commander he was ultimately responsible for everyone on the station which included Quark and Garrick too.

Back