EXO-6 Star Trek - Kelvin Timeline figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that Nanjin is teasing these I guess it's time for their own thread.

324144485_1653665718382493_7301907946502649501_n.jpg
324184519_687483213084929_5828126026809861436_n.jpg
324086781_1161727548065900_3906419156632004803_n.jpg

Beyond only is a shame, the first two had awesome villains.

Yes, Nanjin confirmed it's only Beyond.
Really? Nero was an idiot. He focused on revenge, instead of going to Romulus to either work on a plan to stop their star going nova or evacuate the system.
Khan had zero emotional connection to Kirk as the writing bypassed the Space Speed events and made a nonsensical hodgepodge of TWOK instead.
That being said both are great actors in those roles.
The Kelvin characters are probably where I bow out of the figures. Fine actors all of them, but the stories bore no emotional weight for me.

Nero should have captured Spock’s ship and then got rid of the Hobus star.

He could have then returned home with his advanced knowledge of the future and the red matter which the Empire would have used to turn events in their favour.

Yeh but no he instead was mad at Spock, the Federation AND the Romulans.

With my present plans I doubt I will go far into this line but a Pine Kirk would be good to join my collection of Captains.

Last edited:
Really? Nero was an idiot. He focused on revenge, instead of going to Romulus to either work on a plan to stop their star going nova or evacuate the system.
Khan had zero emotional connection to Kirk as the writing bypassed the Space Speed events and made a nonsensical hodgepodge of TWOK instead.
That being said both are great actors in those roles.
The Kelvin characters are probably where I bow out of the figures. Fine actors all of them, but the stories bore no emotional weight for me.
Yeah as much as I enjoyed the movies, the villains were all pretty forgettable so I have no need for any figures of them.

I liked the first film the best. The second was ok. The third, "Beyond" was really forgettable. I just grow tired of the constant need to destroy the Enterprise only so we get another rendition of the ship.

Most likely skipping this series of figures unless they blow me away with the head sculpts. Then, just as davejames, I'll consider Kirk, Spock and Uhura. Bones, if they make him, too.

I liked the first film the best. The second was ok. The third, "Beyond" was really forgettable. I just grow tired of the constant need to destroy the Enterprise only so we get another rendition of the ship.

Most likely skipping this series of figures unless they blow me away with the head sculpts. Then, just as davejames, I'll consider Kirk, Spock and Uhura. Bones, if they make him, too.
I actually vastly preferred Beyond to Into Darkness. At least Beyond felt truer to the original series to me instead of some lamely reverse engineered Wrath of Khan.

I have only seen the first two and I went in with low expectations but found them enjoyable. I thought they did a good job trying to capture the original actors’ portals (some a lot better than others). I also appreciated the tie backs to the originals. It was neat having my dad (who introduced me to Trek) excitedly explain all of them to me (I already picked up on all of them myself but it was neat seeing how much he remembered) and my kids really liked the first one. Still need to watch the second one with them.

I absolutely detested Into Darkness on my first watch, but eventually I was able to move past and accept this new version of Khan and the movie worked a whole lot better for me.
I could never get past JJ Abrams whole 'mystery box" shtick with the character. Oh, no, it's not Khan. Oh, yes, it is. We all knew it going in. lol

I have only seen the first two and I went in with low expectations but found them enjoyable. I thought they did a good job trying to capture the original actors’ portals (some a lot better than others). I also appreciated the tie backs to the originals. It was neat having my dad (who introduced me to Trek) excitedly explain all of them to me (I already picked up on all of them myself but it was neat seeing how much he remembered) and my kids really liked the first one. Still need to watch the second one with them.

The only series that was a prequel, sequel and reboot in one!

Entertaining films, good actors (also liked the rendition of Pike) and uniforms but just sticking to Berman Trek here, and maybe SNW. I’m a few episodes in, not bad so far.

Back