1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised these were made then silence on TSS one. Maybe the 8 pages says enough. :lol

All of the Harleys are going for crazy prices on eBay. I noticed that the other night while looking for something else. Other than the first one - why?

I liked originally the gold suit Harleys sculpt but the blogger pics, the sculpt looks quite soft Same with the caution tape one but seems they changed it a bit for the better in this case. Both passes for me. Hope they eventually release a The Suicide Squad one in red dress.

Eh, I wasn't crazy about the movie, but I still would have loved a figure in the gold outfit if only the likeness were a lot stronger. And the flat yellow hair is really killing the sculpt too. It was much more wispy and platinum blonde in the movie, and looked so much cooler than what HT delivered.

8507757.jpg

Eh, I wasn't crazy about the movie, but I still would have loved a figure in the gold outfit if only the likeness were a lot stronger. And the flat yellow hair is really killing the sculpt too. It was much more wispy and platinum blonde in the movie, and looked so much cooler than what HT delivered.

View attachment 565477
I rewatched the police shootout scene (I was originally planning to get the caution tape version for that look), and you're right about the hair being wispy. I can live with the yellower blonde hair color, but it just looks really flat with the sculpt (I'm sure some customizers will make great rooted customs that cost more than the actual figure).

I'm not floored by the final production versions, but they do look better than the prototypes (I'm pleasantly surprised the gold outfit is so shiny... thought it would be more matte). I'm curious to see other in-hand shots/videos (without bright lighting), but I'm most likely going to keep waiting for the TSS red/black outfit to be announced (or even the red dress...). I thought BoP had more interesting action scenes, but TSS had the better outfits.

I rewatched the police shootout scene (I was originally planning to get the caution tape version for that look), and you're right about the hair being wispy. I can live with the yellower blonde hair color, but it just looks really flat with the sculpt (I'm sure some customizers will make great rooted customs that cost more than the actual figure).

I'm not floored by the final production versions, but they do look better than the prototypes (I'm pleasantly surprised the gold outfit is so shiny... thought it would be more matte). I'm curious to see other in-hand shots/videos (without bright lighting), but I'm most likely going to keep waiting for the TSS red/black outfit to be announced (or even the red dress...). I thought BoP had more interesting action scenes, but TSS had the better outfits.
I think it’s the lighting that’s changing the likeness so will be interested to see in more natural circumstances, I think the figures look really good otherwise.

I was on the fence but I think it looks pretty good. Gonna pick this one up to go with the Suicide Squad version. I like the SS figure better, but this will make for solid Harley display.

I like my Suicide Squad version better as that likeness is incredible, but I preordered the caution tape one years ago. Looking forward to finally getting it in hand.

Kind of want the caution tape version, but not for regular price. If it gets discounted maybe I’ll consider it.
Same.

I have a feeling these are gonna stick around for a while. I'd be surprised if they're gone before thanksgiving

Came across this sculpt painted by onesixthvisage on IG. Looks awesome imo.

Attachments

• 1D03A6A4-6407-402C-8EA4-7371C2148A0D.jpeg
    1D03A6A4-6407-402C-8EA4-7371C2148A0D.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 00451A1B-91E6-450E-93FC-2C8F2503A597.jpeg
    00451A1B-91E6-450E-93FC-2C8F2503A597.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 108
Back