1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across this sculpt painted by onesixthvisage on IG. Looks awesome imo.

Sculpt is better than the official but the paint, not really. The paint looks like what you'd find on a figurine sold in a souvenir shop. I kinda reckon the paintwork won't work well with this figure

Eh, I wasn't crazy about the movie, but I still would have loved a figure in the gold outfit if only the likeness were a lot stronger. And the flat yellow hair is really killing the sculpt too. It was much more wispy and platinum blonde in the movie, and looked so much cooler than what HT delivered.

View attachment 565477

I rewatched the police shootout scene (I was originally planning to get the caution tape version for that look), and you're right about the hair being wispy. I can live with the yellower blonde hair color, but it just looks really flat with the sculpt (I'm sure some customizers will make great rooted customs that cost more than the actual figure).

Yeah I do agree the hair sculpt should be more wispy, and they are able to achieve that based on the Endgame Captain Marvel (the hair on top of her forehead) in my opinion.

Though I think overall it looks pretty good.

I'm not floored by the final production versions, but they do look better than the prototypes (I'm pleasantly surprised the gold outfit is so shiny... thought it would be more matte). I'm curious to see other in-hand shots/videos (without bright lighting), but I'm most likely going to keep waiting for the TSS red/black outfit to be announced (or even the red dress...). I thought BoP had more interesting action scenes, but TSS had the better outfits.

I haven't seen BoP, or any of the SS movies for that matter, but I quite like how this figure looks.

Bit the bullet on this one from Underground Figures. Just such a fun and good looking figure. Second DC Hot Toy.

I might actually be tempted to pick one of these up if I see it discounted somewhere later on, especially if it looks like HT really won't be making a Suicide Squad version. As I'd still like to have a Harley in the collection.

I still really wish this had been a single deluxe figure rather than two releases. I've got time caution tape version ordered, but those one looks good too. I'd probably switch the heads, though. The smirk face seems perfect for the bean bag gun, and the smiling portrait seems a better fit for the roller skate look.

I still really wish this had been a single deluxe figure rather than two releases. I've got time caution tape version ordered, but those one looks good too. I'd probably switch the heads, though. The smirk face seems perfect for the bean bag gun, and the smiling portrait seems a better fit for the roller skate look.
Agreed. Now I need both, dammit!

Damn, I'm just loving how good that Police Station outfit looks on her in Justin's review. And the likeness seems so much stronger on that version as well.

Screenshot_20220309-142006_YouTube_1.jpg

I love the shredded sleeves figurine so much. I’m posing mine with a gun and egg sandwhich.

Watching Justin’s reviews it’s weird how the gold outfit version is taller. I thought it was the heels at first, but then he brought in the original figure from Suicide Squad, which also has heels and it was shorter too.

I overall like the caution tape jacket version better anyways if I decide to pick up a Harley in the future.

I haven't seen BoP, or any of the SS movies for that matter, but I quite like how this figure looks.
Go watch BoP! You can skip the first SS (it's not really required for either BoP or TSS), but TSS is really good (it's James Gunn doing his R-rated superhero thing).

Agreed- there's enough this could have been a single release. And I always thought HT should have swapped the heads on the two BoP releases too.

I just got notification for the 28th for Caution Tape version! Deckard showed up earlier this week. Monsterarts Mechagodzilla is arriving tomorrow. I've got a 501st deluxe on the way from SS. It's like Christmas.

I just got notification for the 28th for Caution Tape version! Deckard showed up earlier this week. Monsterarts Mechagodzilla is arriving tomorrow. I've got a 501st deluxe on the way from SS. It's like Christmas.
Don't get too excited. My Boba Fett Deluxe still hasn't shipped after 3 weeks since being charged. Hopefully this doesn't go through the same shenanigans at the port.

Happy caution tape is finally on its way. Even happier they tweaked the face sculpt a bit. It's better but not as good as my Suicide Squad version. But I'm happy to finally have some representation of this bat-related film on my shelf.

Someone did rooted hair, looks great….

Attachments

• 26D8D914-0D39-4799-8411-3CCB634D648E.jpeg
    26D8D914-0D39-4799-8411-3CCB634D648E.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 9998E847-6354-44FC-9AAC-4F3A9327C67E.jpeg
    9998E847-6354-44FC-9AAC-4F3A9327C67E.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 94
Eh still doesn't look like they made it quite messy or wispy enough. Looks like they just duplicated the sculpted hair exactly. It needs to be big and crazy looking.

Richard-BirdsofPrey.jpg

Last edited:
Back