1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is a great deal. I'm almost tempted to go for it since the outfit has really grown on me, but just not sure this is something I'm really going to care as much about by the time June 2021 comes around...

I couldn’t find this one nor any other figures on WBshop’s website. I don’t want this figure but it would be cool to PO other figures with the discount

I couldn?t find this one nor any other figures on WBshop?s website. I don?t want this figure but it would be cool to PO other figures with the discount

Search ?1/6?. I see QMx Sam Winchester, Star Ace Griphook (also marked down), and Hot Toys Harley, Pennywise, and Aquaman Movie Aquaman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search ?1/6?. I see QMx Sam Winchester, Star Ace Griphook (also marked down), and Hot Toys Harley, Pennywise, and Aquaman Movie Aquaman

Thanks, I noticed after I dug a little deeper. But even with that, my point was I wish they had a wider selection, such as other DC Hot Toys figures like Superman Batman etc

Man was super tempted by that WBShop deal but it looks like they charge once you order? This wouldn't bother me if she was coming out later this year, but doesn't rub me the right way to spend $230 for something that's not coming out for another year.

Just ordered her.

Willing to pay the price since it?s essentially 2 figs in one, but boy oh boy this is the most I?ve paid for a HT. Cheapest I could find her in Australia was $450, otherwise she?s $500-$550 everywhere else. Crazy.

Pulled the trigger and ask my friend if he can still pre-order from Hot Toys.
I was really drawn to the gold and pink out fit. I used to hate Harley Quinn as a character. But since she shed off that stupid costume she grew on me.

Looks like it's coming soon.

Attachments

• we3dwpx8wel81.jpg
    we3dwpx8wel81.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 37
I know most people didn’t like it, but I actually thought Birds of Prey was alright. Curious to see the in-hand pictures of this figure, but I’d prefer the caution tape version.

Bad thing in this case... the proto is probably their worst HQ.

Their first Harley is still their best.

Back