**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that's bugging me about how this multiverse works:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I Totally, especially the kids. I assume they know their mother is a witch and I'm guessing they're going to have multi-verses explained to them, but there's probably a thought in the back of their mind like 'can my mom turn into that?' And that Wanda may wonder the same thing about herself.
Spoiler Spoiler:

That last cameo:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Will Feige ever give up control to someone like Cruise.

Feige answers to no one.

Cruise answers to no one.
Cruise has had smaller parts like Tropic Thunder and cameo'd in Austin Powers. Cruise might have really been busy. I would rather have a Superior Cruise with a bigger role than what he would have had in this movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, that casting choice came out of the blue for me. It's still good, I just had never thought about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, that casting choice came out of the blue for me. It's still good, I just had never thought about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
If they stop relying too much on China for box office numbers they can do that.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Funny that Cumberbatch was approached to do Malekith for Thor2. He wanted something bigger. Smart dude.
Spoiler Spoiler:
But they did do some in the movie. If not caring about not getting into China/Saudi/India cause of a 5 second LGBQRTZ drop, then go all out on other things that would be censored.

Can’t seem to figure out how to put spoilers around this pict.🤔(seriously)
Nobody look if you haven’t seen the movie.😜
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Something that's bugging me about how this multiverse works:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back