Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I really don't, I liked Cloud Atlas very much and that is what has me curious about JA, because it really doesn't look that interesting judging by the trailers.

Joking aside, I'm pretty curious about JA, it looks ****ing bizarre. I liked Cloud Atlas as well, at least it was crazy different.

Woah, in the comment section some people say it's not her.

But in her latest instagram pic her arms and legs do look a bit thicker.

Instagram

516p20.jpg

She does look cute.

Yea, it's probably not her, that would be almost impossible for her to get that big in the little amount of time she's been working out.

Hopefully by the time her movie comes out she'll be relatively close to this.

Do do it all natural, yea would be impossible. But this his Hollywood. Few cycles of hgh and she will be good to go.

Joking aside, I'm pretty curious about JA, it looks ****ing bizarre. I liked Cloud Atlas as well, at least it was crazy different.
Yeah, the concept is bizarre, like something you'd find in a comic or manga, but what makes me a bit apathetic about it is Channing Tatum :lol the visuals look interesting though.

that would be great because they don't have to rush anything

Maybe I spoke too soon then. :lol

Part1: Kal doing community service for half the film, by going round Metropolis with a dust pan & broom after his previous attempt to save everyone.

cbf44jjczrjb1fcx6eog.jpg

No way this is legit. If WB decided to do it we'd see a full media blitz.

I don't know. I'm not discounting that it's most likely fake, but, if it is a genuine "leak" it could have hit before the media blitz was supposed to.

Enter the Knight certainly sounds like an unimaginative enough title to be legit.

Ryan Gage has reportedly joined the cast to play an unannounced character that will have "lots of screen time" and will cause the film to be split into two movies. As a result Wonder Woman's involvement will be cut to "about 30 seconds."

ryan-gage-premiere-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug-01.jpg

Reported by who?

I think you all are buying into a load of BS at this point. It's one thing to split a movie before writing it, it's another entirely to do after it's been filmed. You'd be taking something that has a start, middle, and end, and turning into what? The chances they also had 5 hours of coherent story in the footage that was shot is astronomically small.

And who would this guy play all the sudden that's so important, that he doesn't even factor into any of the character's who already wrapped shoots. He's really important but wouldn't be in a single scene with Batman or Superman? :lol Oh... ok.

I think you all are buying into a load of BS at this point.

Yes we are, and we have since the beginning, and it's because everything with the BvS in the tittle generates crazy amount of attention which leads to websites running every single rumor created by a reddit/4chan or whatever user to get traffic on their websites without even considering the credibility of the source.

But some of those rumors have turned out to be true.

Back