Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Oh, I see. I fell asleep watching GL, stopped watching Arrow after the first episode, and I only saw the first 2 seasons of Smallville, so I guess I never saw Pam Grier. I would remember her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 205

I thought they were going to release a 45 second teaser for the hobbit movie? I didn't see it uploaded onto youtube, unless there was no teaser in the first place? I didn't see the hobbit and I'm not planning to see it.

No teaser so far, there were rumors that a teaser got leaked on 4chan but there's no sign of it anywhere, I've been looking, when something leaks it spreads like fire so it must have been false.

Apparently that SDCC footage won't be released, other than as part of the film obviously. There was a supposed description of the teaser but could well be fake. The main thing I'm hoping for is a good look at the Batsuit and to hear affleck's batman voice.

That's what I have heard. Snyder and company were going to do it as a Christmas Present to the fans. Which is kind of cool. But again I am a nobody, and just going off of what I heard.

Was kind of disappointed there was no "Batman v Superman" trailer attached to "The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies," but on the other hand, I guess there is still quite a lot of time between now and when the film is set to be released. Hopefully the Christmas rumor is true though.

Considering Man of Steel, I can only imagine what Snyder's thinking is an appropriate Christmas present.

XfdQPlQ.jpg

I'm hoping for further crushing of enemies, the parading of their lifeless bodies before Superman's greatness and the lamentations of what remains of Metropolis' female population after all the devastation.

I'm hoping for further crushing of enemies, the parading of their lifeless bodies before Superman's greatness and the lamentations of what remains of Metropolis' female population after all the devastation.
Well keeping in mind the legal connotations in the title, I can only assume we'll see some kind of legal action being made against Superman. Wouldn't want to be that judge!

*don't click link if you are squeamish*

https://i.imgur.com/HYW4X8E.png

Back