Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Suicide Squad is the one announced DC movie I'm excited about. But if JL Dark is officially announced, it will be my most anticipated movie period.

But JL Dark is confirmed, isn't it? Just not announced.

Cause del Toro has openly talked about it and everything.

He wrote a script I believe, but that doesn't mean it will happen. In fact, nothing past Batman/Superman is a guarantee IMO. Look at all the proposed Spidey movies that aren't happening now.

It makes sense- WB going to get alot of mileage from this project- six month later follow up film seens too short of a time, though
Bet it's true- long long shoot with LOTS of plot/lots of characters most likely- too much for one film. Bring it on!

Well especially if they're putting Doomsday in it. I think it's a bit too early after his introduction to the world to kill Superman but what do I know.

He wrote a script I believe, but that doesn't mean it will happen. In fact, nothing past Batman/Superman is a guarantee IMO. Look at all the proposed Spidey movies that aren't happening now.
You're right, AMS2 got enough crap that they decided to cancel the whole deal :lol the DCCU really depends on the success of BvS.

Well especially if they're putting Doomsday in it. I think it's a bit too early after his introduction to the world to kill Superman but what do I know.
It is, awfully early.

Could be possible. I can see MoS2 being the return of Superman.

As for the voice, I don't see why they wouldn't do an audio distorter. I know it exists in the comics and Arrow shows that it ain't bad when worked in properly.

It's too early for Civil War too but...

With the way movies work different to comics many things that need to happen really later often have to happen sooner as the franchise won't last decades.

Let's say they wanted wait until the fourth Man of Steel to do the whole death of superman thing, and Man of steel 2 was coming in 2018 well by the time they could do it would be 2022.

That's nine years after the franchise started with only 4 movies in that time period and no solo superhero movie franchise since ironically reeve Superman has gone beyond three movies.

Just....imagine how much more impactful his 'death' would be if people (both movie audiences and earthlings in the movie) actually liked Superman. :lol

Could be possible. I can see MoS2 being the return of Superman.

As for the voice, I don't see why they wouldn't do an audio distorter. I know it exists in the comics and Arrow shows that it ain't bad when worked in properly.

Arrow? Audio.... distorter? What is this sorcery you speak of? :confused: :lol

Just....imagine how much more impactful his 'death' would be if people (both movie audiences and earthlings in the movie) actually liked Superman. :lol

:lol

As I said a few months ago though, I think I get their plan.

Make us hate him, but then he saves everyone by giving his life. We realize we need him(Batman gets beat up by Darkseid or w/e), bring him back.

LOL

Make us hate him, but then he saves everyone by giving his life.
LOL

Make us hate him, but then he saves everyone by giving his life. We realize we need him(Batman gets beat up by Darkseid or w/e), bring him back.

Beat up? :lol Darkseid wouldn't beat up Batman, he would disintegrate him in a few seconds :lol

This is movie Batman. We will never see him disintegrate. He'll probably put up a longer fight than poor Supes. I mean... he stole his movie bro. :lol

Darkseid? Heh, the big super villain will be the Joker prolly.

These DC and Justice League movies are gonna bomb I bet and they'll go back to the tired but true formula they've used for the past two decades, Batman.

Doomsday! Destroying Metropolis with more tact than Superman had when he saved it!

I can't wait for that.

Darkseid? Heh, the big super villain will be the Joker prolly.

These DC and Justice League movies are gonna bomb I bet and they'll go back to the tired but true formula they've used for the past two decades, Batman.

No way they're gonna bomb, regardless if they suck or not.

Sure some of the audience hate him but the majority, nah

Yeah, if this was Cyborg it could bomb easily but not Batman and Superman

The ones without Batman? Looking at their scheduled line up, I'm confident that more than half of them are likely to fail on some level.

Back