Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

image.jpg
What happened to big wing on the Back?

Visually the cowl and outfit are pretty good, can't complain. Hopefully the movie doesn't disappoint. I doubt it'll be able to top my opinion of Nolan's but I have an open mind and we're off to a good start!

I was sooo tired of the tiny TDKR symbol, glad they stuck with the TDKR one.

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously, though, I love that you can write that and everyone will know exactly what you mean. I loved Nolan's Batman, but damn, it's refreshing to get something so close to the pages of the books after almost 50 years.

I'll have to see it in colour and motion to know for sure whether I like it.
They did stick to their initial batman symbol it seems.

It looks great I guess? I mean, it looks like a Batman suit. I guess they nailed it, but Batman is always gonna look good in dark moody pictures. And I have no doubt Snyder is gonna create some wicked action scenes with Bats. How he is *written* though is gonna be guess work until I actually see it. MoS was just not good, script and direction wise I mean. Hopefully Snyder learned from this and makes a great Batman that can stand side by side with Burton's and Nolan's. Until then, cool suit.

Have to keep telling myself this is a Superman movie. :slap

My brain is so confused.

Well damn. Release that image as the teaser poster and no trailers. No mention of Superman. Instant 150 million dollar weekend. Disney better pull Cap 3 back to April. :lol

Put Superman and Wonder Woman in an image like that and nutz will blow.

I loved the single handheld cam apprioach in MoS1 because it did add to the first contact vibe for me, but for MoS2 I really hope Snyder returns to his Watchmen style.

Oh my gosh...Major nerdgasm!!! :horror
I have to admit, I was with the group that completely lost it when I found out
Affleck was Batman.
I couldnt believe it and kept looking at all the comic book sites hoping there's a joke there somewhere.
All I could tell myself later on is, just try to keep an open mind...I have faith in Snyder...I love his movies
specially what he did with Superman.
That is BATMAN!!!
This movie will hit the 1 billion club...I'm calling it now.

apyjyzy3.jpg

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!

Just like those boobies!!! EPIC!

Bri

Anyone in a million dollar, Hollywood designed Batsuit, photographed in a dark, moody black and white photo is going to look good. We need to remember the terrible actor who is wearing it.
The ears are silly, the emblem is far too big and he looks incredible fat.

My initial thoughts:
-Just not my cup of tea, I still prefer the Nolan TDK suit
-I get why comic purists love this, it's almost a direct translation of Miller's TDKR Batman
-Mostly fabric suit = more practical stunts possible, which means more awesome action scenes than the Nolan movies especially with Snyder at the helm (think TWS for comparison)
-New Batmobile looks ok, definitely has some Tumbler inspiration in there, but hard to judge it w/o a full reveal

Back