Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Anyone in a million dollar, Hollywood designed Batsuit, photographed in a dark, moody black and white photo is going to look good. We need to remember the terrible actor who is wearing it.
The ears are silly, the emblem is far too big and he looks incredible fat.

Nolan is the benchmark when it comes to the Batman movies, like it or not.

I'll take 'realistic' over a glorified comic book cosplay any day.

Nolan is the benchmark when it comes to the Batman movies, like it or not.

I'll take 'realistic' over a glorified comic book cosplay any day.

To quote the great Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor, "Wrong!" The definitive benchmark(if such a thing actually exists) would be Batman Mask of the Phantasm, or The Arkham games. They get way more right than Nolan did. And i love the Nolan films.

To quote the great Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor, "Wrong!" The definitive benchmark(if such a thing actually exists) would be Batman Mask of the Phantasm, or The Arkham games. They get way more right than Nolan did. And i love the Nolan films.

I liked Mask of the Phantasm. However, if you read my post, I did say 'movies' did I not?

Individual opinions aside, considering the massive commercial success of the Nolan movies and its recency, to the general public and to the industry, the new Batman WILL be compared to Nolan's, whether you guys like it or not.

Seen it. Saw some reactions.

Now to go back out of this thread and keep my excitement high for a new ******* batman film rather than read the word nolan 10,00 times over and nerd arguements :rock

Nolan, Nolan, Nolan, how annoying.

If this Batman turns out anywhere near as good as he looks, "teh realism" of Nolan Batman will die. Here's hoping.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 192
Back