Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

The suit looks fine, a lot like Arkham's material. But that cowl looks hideous aside from the shorter ears which I like.

We have to put up with a cameo in Superman and at least one Justice League before we get another solo Batman right?

It sucks to think this all amounts to what will be a supporting role at best.

It looks great then I remember it's Affleck and Snyder.

Kind of like seeing Homer Simpson in charge of a mission to Mars.

The whole look so far has the Arkham feel to it IMO. Based of this photo I am ok with it.....So Far! lol

It looks great then I remember it's Affleck and Snyder.

Kind of like seeing Homer Simpson in charge of a mission to Mars.

It's more Goyer at this point that we should all be worried about. Synder pulled off Watchmen and while Affleck isn't my first choice, it could be worse.

Seriously, though, Affleck looks like a tank. It's like Mickey Rourke from "The Wrestler" and Miller Batman had a movie badass Affleck baby.

I'm really curious to see Wonder Woman now. I'm in no hurry, as I've been anticipating this for so long, but I think the right look could go a great deal toward improving perceptions of Gadot.

This looks ****ING awesome!! I love the look of this costume. I do agree with other that I would have preferred longer ears on the cowl. I am not seeing the Batman Noel influence. I am seeing a mix of the Frank Miller Batman with David Finch.

bm-tdk-cv1-reg.jpg

I'm really curious to see Wonder Woman now. I'm in no hurry, as I've been anticipating this for so long, but I think the right look could go a great deal toward improving perceptions of Gadot.

Idk which scares me most, the WW reveal or E7 Leia reveal. :lol

The right look in this case, is covering up 90 percent of Ben Affleck with fake muscles. :lol

I'm not sure that's going to work for WW but we'll see.

I love absolutely everything I have seen except the emblem. I just didn't like the dark knight returns or the outfit in that book at all. But the rest of this outfit looks fantastic. I think the emblem will grow on me though. I still say Affleck is absolutely perfect for Batman.

I love the comments that this costume somehow "proves the haters wrong about this movie". :lol
As if production design has any bearing on the story and script. MoS looked great and that was about it. :duh

So I guess this is the rumored blue and grey suit and the silver armored Schumacher-ish suit will come later or not be teased at all?

Back