Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

So Shazam can look like a midget next to The Rock? :lol If anything, I'd say casting Dwayne will cause issues in who they cast as Shazam. He'll have to be equally as physically intimidating let alone come close to 6'5".

I'm fine with having a bigger Black Adam than the heroes.

Yes, but they annouced like 10 or 12 movies while you were away...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/06/warner-bros-announces-10-dc-comic-film-release-dates/

Judging by the 2018 release date of JL, it's safe to asume we'll get at least 3 movies before JL.

I bet we see Justice League in that August 2016 slot (again, they're filming back-to-back), with the rest of the heroes branching out afterwards to fill the other slots with solo flicks. But if they stick with the claim for May 2017, I don't really see Shazam and Sandman (the two films most likely to fill the dates between) adding anything relevant to a Superman banishment plot from BvS for JL, so JL still follows BvS. :lol

Last edited:

Jye's mistaken. :lol

You're just influencing him.. :monkey3

:lol

Only Jye influences Jye (unless you use lol cats) :lol

double :lol

I dunno about that, I've brainwashed Jye plenty of times.

Let's not forget about his wife too, dat woman wears the pants.

DiFabio, your car is all clean sir.

My wife has demanded the services of my manhood, be right back sir.

Is it? Why?

He can't act.

:lol

see what you did, you got yourself Rockstracized. :lol

Last edited:

At least I could believe Rock-Bane picking up Batman and breaking his back.

TH was not intimidating whatsoever.

DiFabio, your car is all clean sir.

My wife has demanded the services of my manhood, be right back sir.

Now Jye, I want to make sure that we get two coats of wax this time, not just one.

Now Jye, don't con me.

Double wax it is. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 112

The problem then lies in the hero believably beating the villain and Shazam's always been more about brute strength when it comes to more powerful foes.

Yeah you're right about that, who would you cast as Shazam? And as Billy? I can't think of anybody that could play Billy, don't know many child stars.

Btw good to have back around :duff

I bet we see Justice League in that August 2016 slot (again, they're filming back-to-back), with the rest of the heroes branching out afterwards to fill the other slots with solo flicks. But if they stick with the claim for May 2017, I don't really see Shazam and Sandman (the two films most likely to fill the dates between) adding anything relevant to a Superman banishment plot from BvS for JL, so JL still follows BvS. :lol

Could be, yes, they're filming back to back that hasn't changed, I definitely see Shazam adding something to the plot of JL, but not Sandman.

Anyway it's just a rumor, one I hope it's not true.

Reminds me of Batman Forever where Bruce Wayne AND Batman are plastered all over numerous magazine covers.

Just another rumor, but Benedict Cucumber isn't denying his involvement with BvS.

https://capedcrusades.com/2014/09/02/whaaaat-benedict-cumberbatch-batman-v-superman/

Who could he play? I've heard characters like Riddler, Brainiac and Martian Manhunter.

Maybe for JL?

I think he'd make a great Martian Manhunter or Brainiac.

Ideally, the Riddler, but that'd be the Batman solo movie imo.

Reminds me of Batman Forever where Bruce Wayne AND Batman are plastered all over numerous magazine covers.

The only magazine Batman should be on the cover of is Weekly World News. I'm not making a Batboy joke, either; I just think it'd be awesome if he was such an urban legend to the public that, to those outside of Gotham, he was practically a joke like Bigfoot or The Loch Ness Monster. I actually think the 89 film nailed that mystique perfectly. The criminals had their own network, and the idea of Batman scared them ****less, but, to the police and the rest of the public, he pretty much was just a myth.

The only magazine Batman should be on the cover of is Weekly World News. I'm not making a Batboy joke, either; I just think it'd be awesome if he was such an urban legend to the public that, to those outside of Gotham, he was practically a joke like Bigfoot or The Loch Ness Monster. I actually think the 89 film nailed that mystique perfectly. The criminals had their own network, and the idea of Batman scared them ****less, but, to the police and the rest of the public, he pretty much was just a myth.

That's exactly how I pictured it when they said Batman would be an urban legend.

So Shazam can look like a midget next to The Rock? :lol If anything, I'd say casting Dwayne will cause issues in who they cast as Shazam. It'll be a challenge to look as equally physically intimidating let alone come close to 6'5".

I think Daniel Cudmore looks like a good pick for Shazam, he's 6'8... I'm not familiar with his acting though, I've only seen him on those two X-Men films as Colossus, I think he only had two lines, lol.

Attachments

• daniel_cudmore_23223.jpg
    daniel_cudmore_23223.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 115
Back