Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Affleck will be great as Batman. Eisenberg will soar as Luthor, likely bringing a quirky, nerdy aspect to the character if he can portray the confidence necessary for Luthor. Assuming Gadot can actually beef up for the role (not just cut lean sinew, but actually put on some muscle), should be good as Wonder Woman. Hopefully they'll ditch the silly idea of making Amazonians the ancestors of Kryptonians.

Affleck will be great as Batman. Eisenberg will soar as Luthor, likely bringing a quirky, nerdy aspect to the character if he can portray the confidence necessary for Luthor. Assuming Gadot can actually beef up for the role (not just cut lean sinew, but actually put on some muscle), should be good as Wonder Woman. Hopefully they'll ditch the silly idea of making Amazonians the ancestors of Kryptonians.

Who are you and what have you done with Nam? :lol

willsmithbigearsht4.jpg

It's the internet, better get used to it :lol besides you're the one who started with "listening" I'm just playing along :lol

In all seriousness, or semi seriousness, I really do hope that kryptonian Wonder Woman is nothing else than a rumor, it would be totally dumb from Goyer, even dumber than the tornado scene.

I agree!

It's the internet, better get used to it :lol besides you're the one who started with "listening" I'm just playing along :lol

In all seriousness, or semi seriousness, I really do hope that kryptonian Wonder Woman is nothing else than a rumor, it would be totally dumb from Goyer, even dumber than the tornado scene.

I think we all do. I don't want to see "Kryptonian heritage" as the excuse for everybody's superpowers. :lol

Ehhh everything looks great but the ears are to short... Starting to look like a cat...

And more or less it looks to be from a cg series (the pure white eyes) and along the lines of new 52 bats

Looks like a mix between miller and Lee.
Perfect.

Yeah but you know Snydeŕs and co know **** about anything so this movie is gonna be a big steamy pile of ****.
Just wanna give a hand to the haters who are gonna have a hard Time facing the positivity that Will flow from this picture ;)

Looks like a mix between miller and Lee.
Perfect.

Yeah but you know Snydeŕs and co know **** about anything so this movie is gonna be a big steamy pile of ****.
Just wanna give a hand to the haters who are gonna have a hard Time facing the positivity that Will flow from this picture ;)

:lol you had me for a second there. :rotfl

Where did you find the picture?

;)
Same place ive found the batmobile model (wich have been deleted since) a special fx facebook group.
I would not be surprised that its a voluntary leak, like the first MOS pics who were fake paparazzi pics.

Btw in a recent interview Snyder said that he understand that the audience has a right to be vocal about the choices made but only he and his team have all the cards in hands hence if they chose an actor for the rôle its because he suits their approach of the material.
Basically please stfu and wait for the movie.
I would have go further and said hell even if i choose Dustin Hoffman to be Batman you haters would ***** and moan all year long about but would be first in Line to pay and see my movie.
So stfu and let me do the job im being paid millions to do.

Last edited:
Back