Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I've said since the beginning, even though I hate most of the movie, I could watch the warehouse scene in an infinite loop. The extended version is even better. Love the state down that Batman gives the thug he pinned into the wall with the knife. They should have left all that in the theatrical version. None of that stuff would have warranted an R rating, not even the crate/wall blood.

Amen to that brother DiFabio.

me in this thread

HZvk7T.gif

:lol

Agreed. :rock But I'll never ever understand why either of those clips were put in the trailers. :(

Mind freaking boggling.

Nice CGI pants :lol

I don't think there's any cgi in this scene, that was done all for real.

Same with Superman flying and the Death Star laser, all real.

Like I've said since the beginning, even though I hate most of the movie, I could watch the warehouse scene in an infinite loop. The extended version is even better. Love the state down that Batman gives the thug he pinned into the wall with the knife. They should have left all that in the theatrical version. None of that stuff would have warranted an R rating, not even the crate/wall blood.

me in this thread

HZvk7T.gif

Agreed. :rock But I'll never ever understand why either of those clips were put in the trailers. :(

Nice CGI pants :lol

:lecture
Damn, that truth just hit me like a crate to the head!:lol

:exactly: There had to be so much pressure for this to succeed that they put everything in the trailers except the pee.

Yea it just looks bad.

What is with the shin armor? Pretty sure my nuts would be armored before my shins.

Kryptonians had their babies in those Matrix eggs for hundreds of years
their reproductive systems became obsolete. they shrank, their testes completely disappeared.
superman is like a Ken doll down there.

Do you mean the Superbuldge is a sock?

Stop defending a fictional character you ***.

Supes has no peepee.

That would explain why he's so sad all the time.

All awesome lolz

Back