Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I’m going to
Come on here one day and see jye will be banned. I thought ducky was safe until he was banned. Poor ducky. He literally had some type of mental breakdown and freaked out on a toy forum know less. I hope the lil guy is ok.

In The Batman when he snuck up on Selina in the mayor's house she turned and tried every martial arts move she knew on him. It was like she was punching and kicking a brick wall until he effortlessly grabbed her and threw her onto the table. Later in the film she was shown to be far from proficient with a handgun as she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn even with plenty of time to aim. So with WB at least there's a precedent for not immediately showing all women to be flawless super beings.
Dc seems to know not to make there long standing heroes look stupid . You don’t see Harley overshadowing joker to much or Wonder Woman showing up superman and Batman. Everyone is kinda equal right now. Now sometimes they will do the stuff marvel will do now but as of right now it’s not a lot. It was good to see Batman be a better fighter than catwoman . If that were mcu he’d get his as kicked with some stupid scissor take down.

Dc seems to know not to make there long standing heroes look stupid . You don’t see Harley overshadowing joker to much or Wonder Woman showing up superman and Batman. Everyone is kinda equal right now. Now sometimes they will do the stuff marvel will do now but as of right now it’s not a lot. It was good to see Batman be a better fighter than catwoman . If that were mcu he’d get his as kicked with some stupid scissor take down.
Like Ben Affleck being an alcoholic and now Ezra.

:chase

So going off WB's track record, it was the greatest film ever made....because WB can't do anything right and always does the opposite of what it should do. Does this mean that god awful Batman costume is in the trash as well?

Meh what’s 650 million dollars just throw it all away lol
Having to wait until they release their terrible movies before they can lose money at the box office is getting too time consuming for them. Much easier to just cut out the middle man and flush their money down the toilet in advance, lol.

WB to Batgirl:

you-havent-even-got-a-name-tag-why-dont-you-just-fall-down.gif

Wow, that’s shocking. I guess WB’s new management isn’t playing around with reforming DC, at any cost.

I wonder if Ezra being recast in the Flash movie and having all his scenes reshot could be on the menu.

Between this and the news of Keaton’s cameo in Aquaman being scrapped and reshot with Ben, it definitely bodes well for Batfleck hope.

Back