Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was clear that this was a stunt suit and a stunt actor, as the mouth doesn't resemble Keaton and apparently Keaton himself only flew in today/late yesterday.

You can see from how the midriff area flexes/crumples with the movement that this must be a stunt suit. The upper torso/chest area appears to be more fixed for aesthetic purposes I guess, therefore making the chest appear larger and casting a larger shadow across the lower half. I'm thinking this will be for action and wide shots, with Keaton himself wearing a more refined/streamlined suit for the closer shots.

I may be wrong, of course!

I thought it was clear that this was a stunt suit and a stunt actor, as the mouth doesn't resemble Keaton and apparently Keaton himself only flew in today/late yesterday.

You can see from how the midriff area flexes/crumples with the movement that this must be a stunt suit. The upper torso/chest area appears to be more fixed for aesthetic purposes I guess, therefore making the chest appear larger and casting a larger shadow across the lower half. I'm thinking this will be for action and wide shots, with Keaton himself wearing a more refined/streamlined suit for the closer shots.

I may be wrong, of course!

in 30 years i have never seen a batman suit have boobas,

3wlpFU9.jpg

Back